(Topic ID: 224517)

TNA may be stopping at #550.... skyrocket value or not?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How much??”

• Value reaches 9k+ 9 votes
    4%
  • Value reaches 8k 10 votes
    4%
  • Value stays the same 206 votes
    92%

(225 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3ee6d0677455b0c4f0915a88bbfa219c04cddd75.jpeg (resized).jpg
deals (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 1.52.51 PM (resized).png
giphy (resized).png
st (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#176 5 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

I'm also curious where the TNA's your talking about are located, and how much they're asking. They may want to post their games on the market here if they haven't already, or see if anyone in the TNA threads is interested in getting one sooner.

I know a couple of people who would buy right now if they could skip the line and find good used games. It wouldn't be hard to offload a pair of TNAs if they just posted them for sale where anybody could see them.

#184 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Exactly. Not everyone in the pinball community uses Pinside or the internet for that matter. Where did I say "a deal or bargain prices"? Never said any of this. They are a couple 100 less than new. If that's a screaming deal, you are a rookie.

Where did I say they were looking for a deal? I said they would like to skip the line and just buy used. You're being awfully defensive and weird, man. You say you know two guys selling TNAs, people respond that they would have interest in buying them, and then you have no interest in helping these guys make a sale? Are you actually interested in helping people out in the hobby, or are you just being obtuse and rude for no good reason? Or do you even know of two games for sale?

Either you know two guys struggling to sell their games and don't want to help them out, or you don't actually know of two games for sale. Which is it?

#187 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The days of buying a new pin and flipping it for a quick and easy profit are pretty much over.

Good. That has always been a contentious and needlessly painful part of the hobby. When we can just get back to buying games because we want to PLAY them, it will be so much better.

Depreciation is a fact of life. I guess we were lucky that games appreciated so reliably for as long as they did. My collection is worth more than double what I paid for it, but I'm sure that's going to slowly deflate over time, especially on the NIB games. Ah, well. It doesn't make them any less fun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jar155.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-may-be-stopping-at-550-skyrocket-value-or-not?tu=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.