(Topic ID: 224517)

TNA may be stopping at #550.... skyrocket value or not?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How much??”

• Value reaches 9k+ 9 votes
    4%
  • Value reaches 8k 10 votes
    4%
  • Value stays the same 206 votes
    92%

(225 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3ee6d0677455b0c4f0915a88bbfa219c04cddd75.jpeg (resized).jpg
deals (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 1.52.51 PM (resized).png
giphy (resized).png
st (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

This machine will decline in value. Compared to everything new in comparison, there is a lot more offerings now and regardless of the limited supply, people are just going to look eslewhere

I hate to break it to you guys but ALL of those new offerings are going to decline in value as well.

It's just a question of how much and how long it takes.

#84 5 years ago

I feel bad for P3, how do they make it selling so few pins?

Not sure anybody can judge ACNC yet, they aren't shipping in big numbers and the code isn't done yet.

As for TNA, if they sell 550 of them then that's great, on to the next pin. Point is i doubt the demand will be there for much more.

#88 5 years ago

TNA isn't "stopping" at 550 because Spooky is tired of making TNA's, unless they themselves are BS ing us.

If people want another 1k TNA's they said they will make them. Why is that hard to understand?

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I swear y’all babble and bitch more than you play Pinball.
I got TnA Friday and I’ve been playing so much it’s hard to keep up with pinside.....I come back to this shit and I’m glad I play pinball more than try to flow these shit threads. Go play some fucking pinball and shut up.

You post as much BS as anybody! Lol DI is greatest pin ever.

Btw, just played a shitload of IMDN and ALIENLE, kicks ass.

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

DI is awesome! Can’t wait to play me some Iron Maiden though.....aliens. Idk seems half baked.

Trust me, Alien is not half baked. In honeymoon phase but its one of my favorite pins top to bottom and left to right!

I'd sell IMDN tomorrow before I'd let go of Alien. Or any other pin for that matter expect maybe BM66LE

I don't doubt that Lawlor's DI is awesome because he is a pinball genius. Waiting for his next pin.

#101 5 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

No need to feel bad, they are an extremely successful company. Supplying boardsets to American Pinball, Spooky Pinball, Dutch Pinball, Circus Maximus and countless homebrew makers no doubt helps to keep the money coming in. Plus, they have a responsible and reasonable strategy for growth. Remember, they have already successfully shipped all their pre-orders so any games they sell now are "new" money.

Great to hear that. I'd love for Gerry to succeed.

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Alien is one of the best new pins. Smokes TnA right there with DI. The main issues is it's not reliable. If you don't have issues now, you will eventually. If it was reliable it beats even DI to me

My LE has less issues than any other pin I own.

The latest versions are very reliable and the community is amazing for addressing any issues people might have.

I have extra IO boards, LED's etc.....

The idea that "if i don't have issues now I will eventually" doesn't worry me one bit. What pin doesn't? WTF

If Stern or JJP made this pin at this stage people would be blowing their minds right now!

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Awesome .... i didn't know you finally received your le..... congratulations

Got it a while back Big D! Really a great pin, hard to believe all that hard work and accomplishment won't be continued.

Really a shame. I'd love to see some other pin maker pick it up and go.

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Aways so defensive.... Not sure why.... I'm just letting you know that almost all users including myself have had issues with the game and they're not of the switch doesn't work type. So your LE works now.... Good for you. I hope you don't have any issues but it just sucks that a game that good is basically on life support. Pinside community is amazing to step up but I made the decision that I rather not chance a 8k toy on a community. I would love to own one again bc it's one of the best. Enjoy it.

I know Delt, we are in the same boat. Congrats on selling it. Good for you.

Thrilled with my AlienLE

I've had "issues" with just about every pin I've owned. You?

You aren't a long termer and that's ok

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-may-be-stopping-at-550-skyrocket-value-or-not?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.