(Topic ID: 224517)

TNA may be stopping at #550.... skyrocket value or not?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How much??”

• Value reaches 9k+ 9 votes
    4%
  • Value reaches 8k 10 votes
    4%
  • Value stays the same 206 votes
    92%

(225 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3ee6d0677455b0c4f0915a88bbfa219c04cddd75.jpeg (resized).jpg
deals (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 1.52.51 PM (resized).png
giphy (resized).png
st (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 5 years ago

"Vault Edition"

Drops the mic

#63 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ok , it is another option for many though . You had a long list , I was just adding to it . Some people looking for a new pin will buy a p3 .

Just curious, how many P3 units have actually sold? I don't see much banter about it.

Quoted from Whysnow:

. . . The secondary market has shifted on ALL brand new games. . . . If you buy new, you should expect that in the vast majority of cases that you will be losing 10-20% when you sell. . .

That's my thought as well. Lot's of high priced games just hangin' out right now. Granted, it is summer, but I'm pretty certain if they were priced right they'd be gone.

In addition, with new games having LCD / LED screens now, I see DMD taking a big drop. How can you justify a well worn DMD for $4,000 when you could get a new LCD for $5,500? Or a slightly used LCD for less ($4,500??).

Saving my money unless it is a nice cheap game at this point. I want latest and greatest, but I don't need it

Back on topic: TNA
I've played it, and it is fun, but not a WOW! game for me. Of course, I think like anything, the location and situation make up a lot of the experience. Too many games on and coming to the market; this one will stop (I retract my vault edition comment).

#110 5 years ago

Very insightful. Thank you for your feedback.

Quoted from Razorbak86:

I won’t attempt to speak for everyone, but I personally buy a pinball machine to play the game, not the display. For me, the display is only one small factor in the purchase of a game.

Agreed. I explained my thoughts incorrectly. I substituted LCD for "new game". My intent was, why would I pay near the same money for an older game when a new "just as good or better" game is available at or near the same price. My bad. I totally understand wanting a "classic" or simply fun game. My concern is when a 1990's game costs near the same as something 40 years younger.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Pinballmap only shows six Lexi Lightspeed (their flagship) machines in the whole US on location, so exposure is super-limited in the wild. I am also super-curious how it earns on location. Based on pinball shows where I almost never see anyone sticking with the multimorphic, I don't think it earns well, but some empirical data would be great. I can't imagine that it out-earns JJP machines, but that's the buy-in price range the machines are in, so it would HAVE to or it wouldn't make any sense to put one out.

Thank you. I did view the P3 thread(s) and it seemed like the same 5 posters, so that was my thought. I've never played one, so I can't really judge, but I did watch a little, didn't really get my juices flowing. To be fair though, watching most games played doesn't really excite me all that much. I'm shallow and self centered that way, , , I wan't to play!!!

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

We are way behind on ALL orders. My god the speculation crap in here drives me nuts. We literally have more work to do in the next 18 months than we have EVER had. GOOD problem, but still a problem. We will solve it.
We also have to commit huge amounts of money going various directions to prepare for the stock to build all these games. We stated 550 is the number we all (us & suppliers) agreed to invest in for TnA and make regardless if the games are pre sold or not. Beyond that is silly at this point because we want to keep ACNC in the 18 month window we promised as well.
I had the choice to either state the cut off number or keep it quiet. I chose to be honest and state it at the end of the podcast.
I'm out... a few of you can go back to your regularly scheduled program of "destroy what you enjoy"!
HUGE thanks to everyone who supports us.

Shouldn't you be working?

Happy Labor Day!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-may-be-stopping-at-550-skyrocket-value-or-not?tu=RonSS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.