(Topic ID: 224517)

TNA may be stopping at #550.... skyrocket value or not?

By Dantesmark

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 278 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Spiderpin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How much??”

• Value reaches 9k+ 9 votes
    4%
  • Value reaches 8k 10 votes
    4%
  • Value stays the same 206 votes
    92%

(225 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3ee6d0677455b0c4f0915a88bbfa219c04cddd75.jpeg (resized).jpg
deals (resized).PNG
Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 1.52.51 PM (resized).png
giphy (resized).png
st (resized).jpg
There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 5 years ago

Thoughts?

#2 5 years ago

Meh

#3 5 years ago

You might see some try to ask more but i don't think it be anything crazy.

#4 5 years ago

I imagine this title to be like woz was for jp... the cash cow keeping the lights on and continually available

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

I imagine this title to be like woz was for jp... the cash cow keeping the lights on and continually available

Agreed, they’d be foolish to stop making it. All the R& D is done, repeat, repeat, = cash. Their track record so far isn’t impressive.

#6 5 years ago

I think ACNC is going to be worth more for several reasons.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

I dunno. I think they have an uphill battle to recreate the organic success that TNA was. Even the history of TNA is a good story and you couldn't have asked for more humble and awesome people than Spooky and Scott Danesi working together.

#8 5 years ago

I’ll be waiting for those reasons.

TNA is a great story, unless demand has dried up keep making them.

#9 5 years ago

I paid a premium to get TNA early, also the butter cabinet and at 8k , it wasn’t worth it. Good but not 8k good

#10 5 years ago

Where is the option value will drop lower?

#11 5 years ago

As a small company, you would have to be nuts to quit selling something people want. Unless they have orders coming out their ears for other titles, it makes little business sense to kill the golden goose.

#12 5 years ago

"Vault Edition"

Drops the mic

#13 5 years ago

Demand has really fell off for them and i dont see the price going up.... most people that wanted one have one or have one on order.

#14 5 years ago

Isn't there one in California that still hasn't sold for 6k? I was even surprised to see how soft the market has gotten when I was recently selling mine. If this game was readily available it would be high 5 right now.

#15 5 years ago

They should make them as long as they can. It is an easy and cheap game to produce (I don't care if they say differently because it's just not the truth). Lighting, sound, LED's do not a 7K pin make. They are foolish if they don't churn these out at a slower pace while focusing on Alice Cooper. Why get rid of the cash cow?

#16 5 years ago

People hoping it was going to get down to 4k-5k can pretty much forget that now...

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from BladeFury:

People hoping it was going to get down to 4k-5k can pretty much forget that now...

That's what they said about rob zombie.

#18 5 years ago

Anybody know what the current order count is for TNA?

#19 5 years ago

The key words here are " may be". So "may be" they pause at #550 only to gear up to make more. TNA maybe stopping at #1550

Quoted from delt31:

Where is the option value will drop lower?

This was the vote I was looking for.

#20 5 years ago

This machine will decline in value. Compared to everything new in comparison, there is a lot more offerings now and regardless of the limited supply, people are just going to look eslewhere

#21 5 years ago

#550 puts them Middle of 2019. They have ACNC on the line and I’m sure a few more in the works. They need to free the line up.....simple as that. Buy one or get off the seat!

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

That's what they said about rob zombie.

Down vote back at you for thinking Rob Zombie is on the same fun level as TNA..

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from wolfemaaan:

This machine will decline in value. Compared to everything new in comparison, there is a lot more offerings now and regardless of the limited supply, people are just going to look eslewhere

I hate to break it to you guys but ALL of those new offerings are going to decline in value as well.

It's just a question of how much and how long it takes.

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I hate to break it to you guys but ALL of those new offerings are going to decline in value as well.
It's just a question of how much and how long it takes.

Agree, and in some cases much faster than people think.
HUO buyers get ready to benefit.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Agree, and in some cases much faster than people think.
HUO buyers get ready to benefit.

That's me, got my "Low Ball" ready and I'm milking my cash cow (over time) now.

#26 5 years ago

Played one the other day and it seemed to be a 3 shot game that has limited appeal except if your are playing with your boys and trash talking. Sort of novel to me and easy to walk away from. They could make 2 and I would not want to own it. Limited production does not make a game better just makes it rarer.

#27 5 years ago

I notice up in price has 5 votes. 5 people posting own this fine pinball machine. Hum

#28 5 years ago

There is too much supply right now and in the pipeline.

#29 5 years ago

Rarity doesn't equal desirability. ACNC is looking to be in the less-desirable rarity class. Full Throttle? Jetsons? Dominoes? WWE LE? All rare, no one is clamoring to buy them.

Poll is rigged anyway. Needs a "value falls like a spooky pin."

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Rarity doesn't equal desirability. ACNC is looking to be in the less-desirable rarity class. Full Throttle? Jetsons? Dominoes? WWE LE? All rare, no one is clamoring to buy them.

We have a winner

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

There is too much supply right now and in the pipeline.

It is getting ridiculous.

jjPotC
Deadpool
Munsters
ACNC
Willy Wonka
Monster Bash remake
New American Pinball Pin
Beatles

About 9 pins in the next 6-7 months or so. They all cannot win.

#32 5 years ago

And I sure can't buy 1 of each. Only 3 tops per year.

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It is getting ridiculous.
jjPotC
Deadpool
Munsters
ACNC
Willy Wonka
Monster Bash remake
New American Pinball Pin
Beatles
About 9 pins in the next 6-7 months or so. They all cannot win.

Hey, forgot E3

Thats what i'm saving for

#34 5 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

And I sure can't buy 1 of each. Only 3 tops per year.

It's definitely getting harder, but on that list there are only 4 that are candidates for the route here anyway. But it's going to get a LOT harder next year if anusball turns out to actually be a real pinball company with games people want. Then you have Stern, JJP, CGC, Spooky, AP, and DR cranking out pins. Give 3 to Stern, 2 to JJP, 1 to CGC, 1 to Spooky, 1 to AP, and 2 to DR (at least) and that's 10 MORE pins in addition to the 9 on the list above. 19 pins in a little more than 12 months. Insanity.

Oh, and the Kingpin machine...if that ships next year. 20 pins in a little over 12 months.

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Hey, forgot E3
Thats what i'm saving for

Elvira 3. Dur. I'm an idiot.

#36 5 years ago

I see according to IPDB there have been at some point 786 manufacturers thru out the year. Not all survive.

#38 5 years ago

Haha. E3 rage blinded me to the obvious conclusion that he was talking about Elvira 3.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha. E3 rage blinded me to the obvious conclusion that he was talking about Elvira 3.

Elvira 3, Munsters, Beatles, ....those are just the 3 we know about. Maybe loose lips at Stern, but they have 6 others in development.
2 movie themes, one more rock band, a second Disney/lucas theme. And, I know of at least 15 movies by Disney in next 2 years. Did i mention the Avengers Franchise?

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Elvira 3, Munsters, Beatles, ....those are just the 3 we know about. Maybe loose lips at Stern, but they have 6 others in development.
2 movie themes, one more rock band, a second Disney/lucas theme. And, I know of at least 15 movies by Disney in next 2 years. Did i mention the Avengers Franchise?

Yeah, I was counting an additional 3 for Stern next year besides Beatles (1 Vault and two more cornerstones, one of which may be Elvira 3). When you add it up, 20 or more pins in the next 12 months or so is just too much, especially at the current pricing, let alone with more Stern increases.

#41 5 years ago

"Elvira and the Stiff Party Monsters" That the name of it.

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, I was counting an additional 3 for Stern next year besides Beatles (1 Vault and two more cornerstones, one of which may be Elvira 3). When you add it up, 20 or more pins in the next 12 months or so is just too much, especially at the current pricing, let alone with more Stern increases.

And Im still waiting for a LOTR Vault edition.

#43 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's definitely getting harder, but on that list there are only 4 that are candidates for the route here anyway. But it's going to get a LOT harder next year if anusball turns out to actually be a real pinball company with games people want. Then you have Stern, JJP, CGC, Spooky, AP, and DR cranking out pins. Give 3 to Stern, 2 to JJP, 1 to CGC, 1 to Spooky, 1 to AP, and 2 to DR (at least) and that's 10 MORE pins in addition to the 9 on the list above. 19 pins in a little more than 12 months. Insanity.
Oh, and the Kingpin machine...if that ships next year. 20 pins in a little over 12 months.

Multimorphic is currently shipping p3 games also . Yeah a ton of options to choose from . Anyone that buys a new pinball machine should fully expect to sell any new game for less than what they paid for it .

#44 5 years ago

And Im still waiting for a LOTR Vault edition.

I think we'll get that eventually. Weren't they using the code on an early spike test? It would be sweet to get it as a Spike vault with new graphics.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Multimorphic is currently shipping p3 games also . Yeah a ton of options to choose from . Anyone that buys a new pinball machine should fully expect to sell any new game for less than what they paid for it .

I don't count those. Not a pin. A pin-like experience, yes, but not a pin.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think we'll get that eventually. Weren't they using the code on an early spike test? It would be sweet to get it as a Spike vault with new graphics.

Would love large LCD and movie clips.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Anybody know what the current order count is for TNA?

Anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?

#48 5 years ago

Would love large LCD and movie clips.

There's a mountain of potential. They can keep or even enhance a tiny bit the current playfield, but re-doing the screen graphics will really put it on people's "must buy" list (again).

#49 5 years ago

I see this as an ace in the hole for spooky. If/when they need to buy some time to develop another game they can announce another run of TNA and they can keep themselves in work.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Anyone?
Bueller? Bueller?

Someone in the TNA thread said they recently ordered and their game number was 450 so it is somewhere around there .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 278 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-may-be-stopping-at-550-skyrocket-value-or-not?hl=drypaint and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.