• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tna (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Im a huge Bally 1980-82 FAN, HUGE!!!

TNA looks great, 6K is allright, but, if they make an update, LE version or what ever, and change one thing, i will order one...

This pin got too many 3bank stand up targets, looking at bally classics we got dropdown targets instead. SO please considet replacing at least ONE bank with 3 bank dropdown targets, and this pin will be awesome, maby R A D og 1 2 3 targets on upper pf, mannnn it would be great, i love dropdowns!

tna (resized).jpgtna (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

Would slow down the crazy speed and lose part of the feel of this game. I am assuming you haven't played it.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from DEN:

Im a huge Bally 1980-82 FAN, HUGE!!!
TNA looks great, 6K is allright, but, if they make an update, LE version or what ever, and change one thing, i will order one...
This pin got too many 3bank stand up targets, looking at bally classics we got dropdown targets instead. SO please considet replacing at least ONE bank with 3 bank dropdown targets, and this pin will be awesome, maby R A D og 1 2 3 targets on upper pf, mannnn it would be great, i love dropdowns!

Why did you photoshop that picture in there? Is this a troll?

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Why did you photoshop that picture in there? Is this a troll?

That was me and just look in the TNA Thread.

#5 6 years ago

i just copied a pic, no photoshop.
No, i have only seen videoes. Speed looks fine, still at least 1 2 3 targets should be dropdown targets, i think it got too many standuptargets.

#6 6 years ago

This really didn't need its own thread.

#7 6 years ago

Could use another spinner too

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

This really didn't need its own thread.

Actually it sort of did. I dont have time to follow every huge thread about games, so I hadn't even seen TNA yet. This thread made me go look, and then watch some of the Dead Flip stream. And I ended up finding what looks like a really cool game. Fun story, and some really neat features. I don't know the guy that built the whitewood, but I like his design ideas.

I realize there are too many threads on Pinside, but I might miss post #14384 in a thread I don't read. A little spillage isn't such a bad thing.

#9 6 years ago

You might want to modify the original post. That is doctored up image of the TNA playfield image and is not the actual TNA playfield

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-looks-great-but and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.