A66C0F7E-B38C-4C63-922C-FDD06037E7A6 (resized).jpeg
CBBDB2D0-0025-4DEC-9E97-8E63D8940FB6 (resized).jpeg
tna-sample (resized).png
atomic (resized).jpg
31w3dqhlMNL (resized).jpg
yellow-targets (resized).png
lock-sample (resized).png
reactor (resized).png

There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

Your pics dont show where all the decals go.

The rectangle warning bands go on top of the scoops. The advance sticker goes on top of the spinner bracket. Red squares on destroy the rest should be self explanatory. It would be awesome if someone could take a picture of them all.

Please note that I finally landed from vacation last night so all orders from Dec 20th to present will be shipping out tonight.

#102 6 years ago

Ordered mine, can't wait to stick 'em!

#103 6 years ago

I'd love to order a set but I live in the UK. I'm going to be in Florida for a week from Friday 26th January - is it possible to order some for delivery between 1/26 and 2/2? If not, would you post overseas?

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

I'd love to order a set but I live in the UK. I'm going to be in Florida for a week from Friday 26th January - is it possible to order some for delivery between 1/26 and 2/2? If not, would you post overseas?

I post overseas already

#105 6 years ago

I'm sure folks have started receiving these. I would be grateful if someone would take a picture of all the stickers installed.

#106 6 years ago

Order placed!

#107 6 years ago

As always awesome work flash! Picked up IM n NGG decals a while back.
For sure will pick up these. Now I really need to get a TNA!!

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I'm sure folks have started receiving these. I would be grateful if someone would take a picture of all the stickers installed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/20#post-4172006

Here are some pictures that Bryan_Kelly posted.

#109 6 years ago

Yeah but he's missing the spinner and the scoops I'd like to get a full set of images. I know.....I'm demanding

#110 6 years ago

Also wondering if someone wants to put the scoops stickers on the inside just to test durability. Ive been curious about that for a while but need guinea pigs. I'll resend am extra sets of scoops with however orders a set and is willing to try.

#111 6 years ago

I’ve tried to order three times today and PayPal said it was unable to complete the transaction.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I’ve tried to order three times today and PayPal said it was unable to complete the transaction.

Weird i got 2 other orders today

#113 6 years ago

Got mine today, thank you!

2 months later
3 months later
#115 5 years ago

Also wondering if someone wants to put the scoops stickers on the inside just to test durability. Ive been curious about that for a while but need guinea pigs. I'll resend am extra sets of scoops with however orders a set and is willing to try.

Did anyone try this? Anyone have a pic of them on the outside?

1 month later
#116 5 years ago

Are these still available? Any word on the sticker inside the scoop thing?

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Are these still available? Any word on the sticker inside the scoop thing?

Yup still available. No one has taken my offer to get a set to put inside the scoop to check lastability. If you want just buy a set and I'll forward you and extra scoop sticker.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01381-total-nuclear-annihilation-target-decals

#118 5 years ago

Yup still available. No one has taken my offer to get a set to put inside the scoop to check lastability. If you want just buy a set and I'll forward you and extra scoop sticker.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1054-flashinstinct/01381-total-nuclear-annihilation-target-decals

Cool, will do. My game isn't ready yet, but I'll post pics when I get it. I'm 401, so not too far off now. And I will take you up on the inner scoop test.

#119 5 years ago

These decals polish up an already beautiful game. They look absolutely stock in this game and games without them look incomplete by comparison. The drop target decals and grid (stand up target) decals have stood up well so far from repeated ball hits. Definitely a must-have mod.

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

These decals polish up an already beautiful game. They look absolutely stock in this game and games without them look incomplete by comparison. The drop target decals and grid (stand up target) decals have stood up well so far from repeated ball hits. Definitely a must-have mod.

Thanks for the kind words!

#121 5 years ago

Rec'd my decals, now just waiting for the pin to arrive.

#122 5 years ago

Any chance for a video showing how to install the pop bumper sticker with out having it fold on itself?

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Any chance for a video showing how to install the pop bumper sticker with out having it fold on itself?

If I had the game I would. but essentially stick the front first. Move slowly from side to side. Once half way, cut the decal in the back in a black area, stick one side, then overlap the next side. I'll check if I have an extra bumper cap at home to video a test.

#124 5 years ago

Once half way, cut the decal in the back

I ended up cutting mine since I couldn't get it to work without it. Glad to know this is the way to do it.

#125 5 years ago

I ended up putting the spinner stickers on the top gates because I thought the hologram spinner was more fitting for this game.

IMG_6264 (resized).JPGIMG_6264 (resized).JPG
#126 5 years ago
Quoted from mackey256:

I ended up putting the spinner stickers on the top gates because I thought the hologram spinner was more fitting for this game.
[quoted image]

Just an FYI, I think those stickers were intended for the tops of the scoops.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Just an FYI, I think those stickers were intended for the tops of the scoops.

I too think they were intended for the tops of the scoops, but I too put mine on top of the gates, thought it fit better needed the warning/caution before entering the core.

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

I too think they were intended for the tops of the scoops, but I too put mine on top of the gates, thought it fit better needed the warning/caution before entering the core.

They were meant to be on top of the scoops

#129 5 years ago

They do look good in that alternate location... worth adding to the decal set?

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

They do look good in that alternate location... worth adding to the decal set?

At this point not really. Id have to bring the cost of the set up by $5 just for 2 new stickers. Or i might add it as an add on once i get the tna fan mod up and running

#131 5 years ago

They were meant to be on top of the scoops

I had no idea that was the location for those. Still like them on the gates.

#132 5 years ago

once i get the tna fan mod up and running

What's this?! I know there was a thread opened up some time ago, but thought it died off. Is this still a thing?

1 year later
4 weeks later
4 months later
#137 3 years ago

I've submitted a new order. This is a pre order. Once I receive them I will start shipping.

BUY NOW CLICK THE LINK BELOW

#138 3 years ago

receiving proofs this week to give the green light

#139 3 years ago

Proofs have been received. Send offs starting Saturday.

#140 3 years ago

Hi guys,
I had completed all the mailouts and was heading to the post office and realized I had printed the wrong file. So while your orders say they are sent out, the stickers are getting reprinted has we speak. Sorry for the delay.

1 year later
#141 1 year ago

Way late to the party, but I just now ordered and received my sticker set. It is truly amazing how stock yet awesome these are! I'm even more in love with TNA now!

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from HopBeard:

Way late to the party, but I just now ordered and received my sticker set. It is truly amazing how stock yet awesome these are! I'm even more in love with TNA now!

Yeah these decals look really good on the game. Love mine.
--Scott

2 weeks later
#143 1 year ago
Quoted from HopBeard:

Glad you like them

#144 1 year ago

Set has been updated with TNA 2.0 Clear drop targets. ETA 2 weeks until I can ship out.

#145 1 year ago

If everything checks out deliveries should start tomorrow.

#146 1 year ago

Awesome news you were able to get the clear done for 2.0

What design did you decide on for the drops? Numbers or symbols?

#147 1 year ago

Symbols. And the look awesome

6A1FE4F2-BA22-4344-A036-DBC395C2F3BB (resized).jpeg6A1FE4F2-BA22-4344-A036-DBC395C2F3BB (resized).jpeg
#148 1 year ago

They will pop on that lighted drop target

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#149 1 year ago

Awesome look. Cannot wait to get my hands on these and TNA re-run.

#150 1 year ago

Awesome work! Thanks for taking the time to update the set to better compliment 2.0 machine

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
There are 153 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-decals-sizing-help-required/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.