Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by chill
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Love the vids and streams of TNA. Game looks like pure pinball fun. Lights, sounds, artwork, speed, gameplay, all look awesome.

I hope to play one soon on location and am seriously considering purchasing one.

Has anyone that's played it not liked it? If so, what specifically didn't you like?

I'm not expecting many negative comments, just curious if something didn't click with someone.

-Ned

#2 1 year ago

I played a prototype (no art; minimal code) of TNA at Southern Fried Gameroom Expo in Atlanta in June. I know that you're looking for people who have *not* enjoyed playing it. Sorry, can't help you there -- I liked it! Thought is was fun and fast. Surprisingly so, because this game has only ONE pop bumper and has NO ramps or other major "toys." But it does have a third flipper, a spinner, an interesting division of the playfield into two major sections, and a very cool ball-lock feature using drop targets. Plus kick-ass music and sounds effects.

One word of caution is lastability in a small collection. I think an owner could tire of the game fairly quickly if the owner had no other pinballs or only one other pinball for variety. But even in a collection of only two or three other modern games, this one ought to hold its own. And, interestingly, it can fill the more "old fashioned" playfield niche that a collector usually has to turn to very old games to get, but can get from this machine on a brand-new basis.

#3 1 year ago

Thanks. Your post makes a lot of sense.

I plan to visit Ayce Gogi soon and give it a whirl.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 279.95
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
Sale Pending!
Fairport, NY
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 50.00
$ 399.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 279.95
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Machine - For Sale
Mukilteo, WA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside