56.mp4_snapshot_00.00.855 (resized).jpg
55.mp4_snapshot_00.01.371 (resized).jpg
46.mp4_snapshot_00.01.779 (resized).jpg
45.mp4_snapshot_00.01.604 (resized).jpg
44.mp4_snapshot_00.01.889 (resized).jpg
43.mp4_snapshot_00.10.470 (resized).jpg
PXL_20231119_041130796 (resized).jpg
PB2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#307 2 years ago

I would love to get this for my premium tmnt what do I need to do

9 months later
#386 2 years ago

I just ordered my new tmnt pro I should get it next Friday. I’m not doing insider connect n I’ve been reading all the comments on hear so what can I download is it just 1987 code or the music code to or April I’m confused. Thanks

2 weeks later
#400 2 years ago

Ok I got question. So do u download the 1987 mod n then go to April mod n download it to have both or u can only have one of them at a time. I just got my new tmnt pro n both of those are fantastic I’m just trying to figure out how to do both or u can’t u just have to pick one. Thanks

#403 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

You have to pick one. Both have a new April

Ok thanks that’s what I wanted to know. Now yours is just not April right it’s got more to it or am I wrong.

#404 2 years ago
Quoted from TeamUp:

The added April animations are the only new changes on the (April mod) I downloaded the April mod and played one time, went right back to 1987!
If you like the original animations from stern then the April mod will be great.

Alright so u like the 1987 better gotcha thanks for your help.

#406 2 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Right, check out my video on the first post in this thread to see the changes in action.

I did looks great I see we’re u said you were going to try and update so I’ll wait for you to let us know what u came up with. Thanks for what your doing fantastic job.

5 months later
#454 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I just updated the Pro and Premium/LE download links for 1.53 to remove the cosmetic warning about the game validation error.
Please note that the this just removes the warning, you still shouldn't connect your machine to the internet.

So we’re good to download. I just wanted to be sure because I’ve not had a problem at all on my tmnt ever like I keep hearing about.

#459 1 year ago

So I need to use pinball browser for this n do you pay for the browser. I’ve used some others but not browser were do I get it

#463 1 year ago

So it downloaded played 2 games seemed all good. Started a 3 game n turtle multi ball n bam everything died. Then it started reboot n came back on. I’ve had mine sense February bought it brand new it’s never done that. Blew my mind I was like holy cow I’ve blown it up

#465 1 year ago
Quoted from Stebel:

What SD card is everyone using?
There are different speeds available to the Class 10 SD cards. Maybe a higher speed on the SD card could solve the crashing? Currently I have a 120m/s C10 Kingston SD card and haven’t experienced a crash on Turtle Power multiball.

Mine was 120-32 class 10 n it has done it after 3 games. I’ve had mine new sense February and this was the first time experience it

#467 1 year ago
Quoted from cabal:

what i experience with tmnt is this. After putting a new sd-card there is often a one time reset Turtle Power Ball on some of the next played 1-10 games. Then it gets more seldom or happens never again. On turtle power multiball seems to be a reset bug, but this is in original code not 1987 code.

Gotcha. That’s exactly what it did I’m going to see what it does when I get home today and play a few games.

1 month later
#488 1 year ago

Do I just download to usb stick from stern or do I have to do a complete sd card again to keep my 1987 code.

#491 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

What KING-HENRY said. If you need more guidance there is an installation video on the first post.

Ok hang on with me just a minute lol. I am running the 1987 code now on 1.53. For the 1.54 do I put it on another sd card n install like I did before lol. Thanks

#497 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

If you want to save your settings and high scores, you can back them up with a USB stick first.
You need to rewrite the 1987 SD card with the 1.54 image.

Thanks so much I just wanted to make sure.

#500 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

1.54 code is now posted.
Note that I added this to the instructions:
"If you have any validation errors, swap to the official Stern code and play a game or two - this should clear the errors out."
You should be able to follow the normal install instructions otherwise.
Enormous thanks again to the anonymous helpers!!

Ok I installed 1.54 n I’m getting the validation error so do I take 1987 version out n go back to 1.53 n then back. Help the big man out I get a little confused on this stuff lol

#502 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Grab the stern 1.54 code and put it in the machine. Play a game or two, until the validation errors go away. Then swap back to the 1987 code.
Should only have to do this one time.

Ok I get 1.54 from stern sight download to usb and install. So I need to put the factory sd card back in first n put 1.54 in then go back to 1987 right

#504 1 year ago

Thanks so much I appreciate it.

2 months later
#529 1 year ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Just getting around to trying this for the first time following the original instructions in conjunction with the Pinball Browser forum. However, I only have a Mac where I'm using the Crossover Free Trial version for the next 14 days....
When I tried using Crossover it gives me an error (along the lines of the NET one but way more accompanying text) and I tried installing the NET and it said it was already installed. I gave up and followed the Stern instructions to flash on an SD card using Balena Etcher. First time trying it but it seems to have flashed without error. The original post said there are issues with Balena but is that still the case? I guess I'll find out when I try it soon.

I’ve not had one problem with balena etcher every.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 16.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

10,500 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Panama City Beach, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 7,999.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider big-c66.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-stern-the-1987-code?tu=big-c66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.