Topic poll

“TMNT pro or mando prem ”

• TMNT pro 18 votes
    49%
  • Mandalorian Prem 19 votes
    51%

(37 votes)

#1 1 year ago

I have a turtles pro. Friend has upgraded his mando from premium to an Le. Should I trade? I still quite like turtles (may not be a keeper) but wondering if Mando is worth the swap. Played mando once seemed a bit confusing. What’s the better game? Haven’t had a this or that for a while. Thought it might be fun.

#2 1 year ago

I like both. But a premium is a premium. I'd go with mando

#3 1 year ago

Another thought..tmnt is fun, but scoring horribly imbalanced. Frustrating low scoring mb. Mando much better in scoring. More innovative of vs a rehash.

#4 1 year ago

Maiden Pro that popped up on pinside at 6250 would be my choice

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Maiden Pro that popped up on pinside at 6250 would be my choice

Ha. Getting a premium from the final run. My 4th elwin. I do already have STh so whether turtles better to keep rather than another fan layout. Lots of things on the mando playfield. Played TSPP last night. And it struck me how each part of the playfield feels different and how the modes are so well done. A lot of the modern sterns shoot great but a bit generic in following the flashing lights. I actually do think the modes are varies in turtles. But seem lots of toys on mando.

3 months later
#6 1 year ago

I have both and Turtles gets more play. What we like best is both games have co-op modes.

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from TroyS:

I have both and Turtles gets more play. What we like best is both games have co-op modes.

Thanks, I haven’t had turtles at home for over 6 months. Starting to miss it. Looking forward to getting it back. Especially with new code. Co-op was fun.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks, I haven’t had turtles at home for over 6 months. Starting to miss it. Looking forward to getting it back. Especially with new code. Co-op was fun.

Yeah I bought it and a few days later new code came out and just love it. What an awesome game, never had I said “just one more game” and I will win it.

3 months later
#9 1 year ago

Just wondering what the consensus on Mando vs TMNT was? I'm looking at getting TMNT as my next game. Ended up finding a Mando Premium first.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 22.95
Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 19.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 129.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 16.00
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-pro-or-mando-prem-?hl=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.