(Topic ID: 301276)

TMNT Pro & Avengers Pro or GnR LE

By Rpabech

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D6425F74-DEFF-493A-B3E0-C4D09973102A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Rpabech:

I am building my 3 machine setup. Got the Deadpool Premium on order and need one more machine at least.
    I am in between GnR LE (around $11k) or Avengers Pro &TMNT Pro together for a similar price (12k). I am all about quantity over quality, but the GnR is a hard pass. Will 3 Sterns machines be too much similar game play? In that matter, GnR will be a good change from Stern on Deadpool.
    I also like the idea of having a Movie and a Band theme instead of all Movie theme. I considered Beatles as well, but at 8k and no loops seems a little too boring.
    Just looking for ideas here
    Thanks

AIQ Pro is fun but my wife and other casual players found it hard to grasp the deep ruleset with limited time on the machine. The just one more game hook became I need another game to perfect that first ball. If you like RPGs and grinding, the game is somewhat reminiscent of that. I keep games, I love them like children and AIQ Pro managed to stick around for a little over 4 months.

Can't speak for TMNT. Sunk about $10 into a local Pro in total, my wife hated it, I thought it was fast and fun.

I'd recommend IMDN Pro if you want a music pin. Has staying power and is bolted to the floor, though I do shout up the irons at least once per week (and I'm not a soccer fan) so I am biased a bit.

I don't like GnR enough to justify the risk with JJP right now. Aside from pinside, I've seen some local playfields kitted up with a dozen washers (and clear still lifting artwork beyond the washer fix).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-pro-amp-avengers-pro-or-gnr-le?tu=P1nhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.