Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 days ago by pb456
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

So im in the midst of sprucing up some things on the tmnt pin and the auto launch and shooter rod is having trouble hitting the ball hard enough to launch. I was wondering if someone knew a solution for it. I plan on ordering the parts in the next day or so.

#2 2 years ago

I had the same issue...I put some nuts on the plunger to move its stopping place back a bit so the auto launch could hit it with more force during multi ball. I can send pictures if necessary

Bob

2 years later
#3 5 months ago

Hi Bob! Would you still happen to have those pictures? I'm running into the same problem. My shooter rod is pushing the kicker assembly slightly forward, not allowing auto launch to move ball with full range of motion.

Thanks!

5 months later
#4 19 days ago
Quoted from goob92:

I had the same issue...I put some nuts on the plunger to move its stopping place back a bit so the auto launch could hit it with more force during multi ball. I can send pictures if necessary
Bob

Yeah, I would like to know too - did you move the shooter rod "plate" back by placing a shim in between it and the cabinet?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 275.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fremont, MI

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside