Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-723.jpg
IMG_0395A.jpg
IMG_0632.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberninja24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Looking to overhaul my TMNT pin. Looking for the plastic ramps, or skill shot ramps. If you know where I can find them, please let me know.

Thanks much.

#6 10 years ago

Shouldn't there be a way to have these reproduced using the originals as guides? Anyone know of someone that works with plastics? I'd certainly chip in to get us some new plastics.

#10 10 years ago

I think we're on the right track. Aren't many of the higher demand pinball plastic ramps being reproduced and sold?

My current plastics aren't broken or cracked (yet) but sure are showing their age. Hopefully someone will reproduce the TMNT plastic ramps soon.

#12 10 years ago

When time permits, I'll try to reach out to some of the places reproducing plastic ramps. I just ordered a new right ramp for my ToM and I've got to imagine that if they can reproduce one plastic ramp, they should be able to reproduce another. If someone else would like to reach out to them, please let me know. I presume that we would have a better shot if 10 or more of us would be on board versus just a couple people.

#14 10 years ago

I've worked with Marco, Pinball Pros, Pinball Decals, Pinball Inc, and Little Shop of Games and have been impressed. Keep in mind I'm very new to the pinball hobby, so I'm sure I'm forgetting someone.

Please do me a favor and reach out to these guys and see what they can do. By the number of people wanting in on this, I'll bet we could tell them that we'd like 10+ orders.

Thanks.

#15 10 years ago

If Bakushan can get me a meet and greet with Vanilla Ice, I'll pay for his set

#17 10 years ago

Good call. Thanks JayHawk.

Could someone reach out to James to see if there's any interest on his end?

Thanks.

1 week later
#29 10 years ago

Simply checking in. Has anyone made any headway or is someone planning on starting this project?

Thanks for all the comments. Sure would love to see this happen.

1 week later
#35 10 years ago

Has anyone reached out to James yet? Or, have we found anyone that might try to recreate the ramp themselves?

It seems as though we've got some good interest here, but I have no clue what the "magic" number is to get someone to start making these.

#38 10 years ago

Thanks for doing that. Do we need to see how many of us there and how much we'd each be willing to pay and go from there? For example, 25 of us are willing to pay $150. This is just an example, mind you. But, then we could perhaps go to someone and say that we've got $3,750 (in this example) ready to go?

I'm just brainstorming. My plastic is good for now, but I'd gladly put a fresh one on. And, as much as I play, the old one I'm sure is on borrowed time.

1 week later
#45 9 years ago

That's great news. Keep us posted.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cyberninja24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-plastic-ramps?tu=cyberninja24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.