Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-723.jpg
IMG_0395A.jpg
IMG_0632.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

I'm in the same boat, mine are cracked, seen better days for sure! Some please let me know too, hopefully someone out there has a few sets of these fr both of us

Thankyou

#8 10 years ago

I don't have any experience doing plaster molds or fiberglass/epoxy, but I'd love a challenge, I have to keep this machine together through May, but after that, I can take it apart and try, I'd really hate to destroy my originals, does anyone have some busted ones that aren't being used I could repair and then try to make the molds from?

#13 10 years ago

What are some of the "places" you recommend CyberNinja24? I will get in contact with who ever you do...

#19 9 years ago

I will call James tomorrow to help generate buzz too

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Got mine setup tonight...

Was this machine at Texas Pin Fest??? if so, its the one I played on several times, then bought the one across the floor ... Where did you get your Instruction cards from? I really liked them!

I Changed the Action Figures on mine last night...
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-new-action-figures

2 weeks later
#37 9 years ago

I emailed James, or at least his company, showing a link to this thread to show there is interest, but I've gotten no reply

#41 9 years ago

Me too, 150! Please include the ramp stickers

1 week later
#49 9 years ago
Quoted from TwistedPins:

I can tell you that this ramp is on the "short" list for production this year. This ramp will take a little longer to produce as we don't have access to the original blueprint as it is not a Bally/Williams ramp. So before our mold maker can make a mold it will need to be reverse engineered.

I sent an email to be put on the list

3 years later
#67 6 years ago

How about going to the hardware store and buying a stainless steel strip and riveting it onto the ramp, if I still had my tmnt I’d be all over it...

I had fixed mine with plastic as well and put a tmnt graphic in place, it looked good, but I think the stainless would have been better, I’ve learned things since then

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-plastic-ramps?tu=chosen_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.