Topic Stats

• 72 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by atariaction
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-723.jpg
IMG_0395A.jpg
IMG_0632.JPG

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

glad to see this ramp is getting legs.

1 month later
#52 5 years ago

im in for $150 easy

3 weeks later
#53 5 years ago

I just picked one of these up and ramp is being held together by duct tape. I would love to get in on a group buy.

#54 5 years ago

I've managed to replace almost every damaged plastic and part on my TMNT. This ramp is the last piece of the puzzle. Glue looks ugly, take my money!

1 month later
#55 5 years ago

Please count me in. My ramps are bit deformed and have some cracks. So soon they will die.

#56 5 years ago

Please count me in for $150. I've had a TMNT on the second floor for over 15 years waiting for new ramps.

1 year later
#57 4 years ago

There is a gentleman in my area who makes esxcellent quality reproduction ramps and has great prices. Usually has multiple options for color/material and prices are very good. I'd guess this one would be around $85-$90, tops, based on past prices.

#58 4 years ago

New ramps would be awesome! Just missed a used non cracked turtles that came up here on pinside a couple of days ago. Bummer

1 year later
#60 3 years ago

i have an extra used ramp that isn't cracked in perfect condtion PM me if interested

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

i have an extra used ramp that isn't cracked in perfect condtion PM me if interested

Wow. Id place an ad in the market place and throw up some good pictures of the ramp. Am sure it will sell today if the price is right. I know a good ramp was all that was keeping my TMNT from being super nice. I never could find one though

2 weeks later
#62 2 years ago

any word on a repo. Im in for $150

7 months later
#63 2 years ago

Hate to rehash an old thread but since i got my machine ive been looking to bo avail. Anyone ever find an outlet that made these or just a lost cause?

#64 2 years ago

Hate to rehash an old thread but did anyone find any? Been searching since i got my pin. Is it a lost cause now?

3 months later
#65 2 years ago

Badly looking for a Excellent condition TMNT clear ramp. Willing to pay $150 as well.
Someone please make this happen.

#66 2 years ago

Yes they get worn out with that plunger hitting the ball which hits the back of the ramp where it eventually gets weak and goes through the back of the machine..This happened to me and eventually I got it repaired placing the broken piece back in and using hot glue and clear packing tape to reinforce it until of course a reproduction ramp is made....the Michaelangelo bitchin plastic is always broke on these as well

#67 2 years ago

How about going to the hardware store and buying a stainless steel strip and riveting it onto the ramp, if I still had my tmnt I’d be all over it...

I had fixed mine with plastic as well and put a tmnt graphic in place, it looked good, but I think the stainless would have been better, I’ve learned things since then

2 weeks later
#68 2 years ago

I have already patched mine up very nicely with thin stainless in the turn-around wall and clear acrylic to repair the hole in the floor of the turn-around. Looks damn good but there is still additional damage and tracking on this ramp. It works perfectly fine but there additional cracks here and there that make it prone to possible future damage

I really want a brand new one so it can be beefed up while its new, and look perfect as well.

And Damn you Data East and Bally for being so short sighted in not adding a metal guard in those tight turn-arounds at the factory. My Bally BBBB had the exact same issue with its turn-around ramp when the ball exits the lower PF. But thankfully, I was able to get a brand new BBBB ramp for down the road.

1 month later
#69 1 year ago

I just listed a NOS TMNT ramp in my ebay store. Item number 312046320454. Thanks!

#70 1 year ago

ebay.com link » Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pinball Machine Main Ramp New Old Stock Complete

1 year later
#71 26 days ago

If there is still interest and someone has a donor ramp I can borrow, this one is on my list for early 2020. Shoot me a PM and I can add you to the interest list.

2 weeks later
#72 6 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

If there is still interest and someone has a donor ramp I can borrow, this one is on my list for early 2020. Shoot me a PM and I can add you to the interest list.

Your ramps look amazing. Love the color options!

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside