20210321_164700 (resized).jpg
20210321_164439 (resized).jpg
48A2D3CB-5CF5-48F0-A779-7B9D2F8A4F80 (resized).jpeg
20201226_212409 (resized).jpg
20210308_142734 (resized).jpg
20210308_142712 (resized).jpg
IMG_5216 (resized).JPG
20200928_185403 (resized).jpg
There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 3 years ago

Been working on this idea for a while now and finally got it all together. Hope you pinheads enjoy this cupholder as much as i do. Its alot of work and time to get something to this point and doing so makes me apprciate what modders do even more. Whats your thoughts of pink mutagen vs. green mutagen. Was only going to make pink but i knew there would be some saying well what about green lol.

20200920_130004 (resized).jpg20200920_130004 (resized).jpg20200920_130538 (resized).jpg20200920_130538 (resized).jpg20200920_130553 (resized).jpg20200920_130553 (resized).jpg20200920_130851 (resized).jpg20200920_130851 (resized).jpg20200920_130907 (resized).jpg20200920_130907 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

That’s pretty nice, are you looking to sell these. I’d be interested if you do.

#3 3 years ago

I would be interested in 2 of the green versions. Name your price those are awesome.

#4 3 years ago

These aren't just for TMNT...I think they'd look great on ANY pin...starting with Total Nuclear Annihilation!

But also just about anything with a superhero/sci fi/horror theme...

#5 3 years ago

I personally love both can’t go wrong, sign me up I’ll take 1 or maybe 2

#6 3 years ago

Thanks for the interest really appreciate everyone liking them so far. Improvements/adjustments will be made to access the point to dim them if desired. If you would like one specify color and i will work through the list the best as i can.

Quoted from TheGunnett:

That’s pretty nice, are you looking to sell these. I’d be interested if you do.

Yes they will be for sale.

Quoted from M1Cha3l:

I would be interested in 2 of the green versions. Name your price those are awesome.

Im working on a BOM and will let everyone know. These were not cheap to make and very time consuming.

Quoted from ss-pinball:

These aren't just for TMNT...I think they'd look great on ANY pin...starting with Total Nuclear Annihilation!
But also just about anything with a superhero/sci fi/horror theme...

They would look sick on TNA! I do plan on making various ones for other titles that i already have planned out. But need to focus on making these first for everyone.

#7 3 years ago

Thinking of getting two

#8 3 years ago

Great mod!! I’d be interested in a green one!

#9 3 years ago

I’d be in for a green one for my R&M vat of acid.

Let me know if/when available

#10 3 years ago

I would Like a pink one for my ghostbusters . Put me on the list

#11 3 years ago

Putting your interest down here in the thread will hold your spot in line for orders made and will be easier that way. Pricing will be posted shortly and production will follow. Thank you for your paitence

Quoted from DruTheFu:

I’d be in for a green one for my R&M vat of acid.
Let me know if/when available

I can change the cup a bit to make it look more like the vat of acid thats no problem at all and not that big of a change. I will post pics here of the vat of acid design soon.

#12 3 years ago

I'm interested put me down for TMNT but I kind of am thinking I want it for Rick and Morty for a vat of fake acid!

#13 3 years ago

in for the R&M vat of acid edition

#14 3 years ago

I would be in for a Green one, think the color is great, would be cool to put TGRI on it somewhere, not sure if that was in the cartoon but in the first movie

#15 3 years ago

Would work on Judge Dredd too

#16 3 years ago

I didn't even think about the pink slime for Ghostbusters. I guess I change my order for 2 of the Green and 2 of the Pink.

#17 3 years ago

I am a glutton for cool shit!

#18 3 years ago

I’m in four four. It looks great!

#19 3 years ago

Depending on cost I could be in for one for TMNT

#20 3 years ago

Interested in a pink one for ghostbusters

#21 3 years ago

Put me down for a green one for TMNT

#22 3 years ago

Put me down for a left side green

#23 3 years ago

Put me down for one

#24 3 years ago

Great looking mod!
You could use that for simpsons too!

#25 3 years ago

I really appreciate everyones interest and thoughts. Im working on the final design that i believe everyone will enjoy. It will be easier to dim and made easier to remove on the fly and. Working out all the details and should have ready in a few days. Vat of acid edition design will be finalized also. All cup holders will be available for left and right side mount.

#26 3 years ago

Looking down in cup

IMG_20200921_194909_639 (resized).jpgIMG_20200921_194909_639 (resized).jpg
#27 3 years ago

Put me down for a pink one!

#28 3 years ago

Very nice. Interested

#29 3 years ago

I am 100% interested!

#30 3 years ago

Put me in for a pink one! Been looking for something for my TNA and this is it!

#31 3 years ago

The design is finalized for the nuclear lit cupholder and will now be a quick release. Better access to leds to dim them also.

Vat of acid design is almost finished.

Thanks for the patience

Quoted from Deezer5150:

Put me in for a pink one! Been looking for something for my TNA and this is it!

Was asked to do a cherenkov radiation for TNA also so i will try to get that done so everyone can see that option before production.

25389 (resized).jpeg25389 (resized).jpeg
#32 3 years ago

Does it plug in the wall outlet, pinball game, or run off of batteries?

#33 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Does it plug in the wall outlet, pinball game, or run off of batteries?

Pinball game

#34 3 years ago

First and foremost, I would like to take a moment and thank everyone for the kind words, support, and encouragement as I developed these new cup holders. The response has been overwhelming to say the least. I’ve had many lessons learned from my first major project of developing and manufacturing custom hoop cup holders for NBA Fastbreak. Some of those lessons proved to be more painful than others. The biggest one reflects directly on the main question I have been receiving about these new cup holders. Simple put, how much?

After the dust had settled from the first large order and manufacturing run of the hoop holders, I did the final math and came to a disappointing answer. I had failed to break even on the materials required, not to mention the labor hours required to finish each hoop. I am all for giving back to the pinball community and while I am in no way looking to get rich off of these, losing money on each one simply doesn’t make sense.

So with this new Nuclear Lit cup holder I have been much more diligent in tracking my material cost and hours required to finish each one. And let me tell you, I’m glad I went through this exercise as these new holders have an even higher material cost and take longer to complete. It turns out acrylic tube is expensive stuff and shipping it safely adds another level of cost on top of all other materials used. I’ve contacted several other MOD makers and consulted with my local pinball group to settle on a price that covers the material and labor costs, provides enough profit to make it worth all those hours I could be spending with my young family, and is still obtainable for anyone interested in putting one on their pinball machine. All the while, I understand that no matter what price I put on these holders, some of you will be disappointed. Please know that I’ve done my best to limit material cost and reduce manufacturing time.

With all that said, the price for each Nuclear Lit cup holder will be $114.99. Orders will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. I have enough material on hand right now to produce 24 holders. Once that stock runs out, I will reevaluate the remaining demand to determine if another run is viable. Those that have already shown their interest I will be messaging to see if you still want one. In other words, if you want one I suggest you get your order in as this may be a one run item.

Again, a huge thank you for all the kind words so far. I wouldn’t have gotten to this level of development without them. I can’t wait to see these cup holders Lit on all of your machines.

#35 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

First and foremost, I would like to take a moment and thank everyone for the kind words, support, and encouragement as I developed these new cup holders. The response has been overwhelming to say the least. I’ve had many lessons learned from my first major project of developing and manufacturing custom hoop cup holders for NBA Fastbreak. Some of those lessons proved to be more painful than others. The biggest one reflects directly on the main question I have been receiving about these new cup holders. Simple put, how much?
After the dust had settled from the first large order and manufacturing run of the hoop holders, I did the final math and came to a disappointing answer. I had failed to break even on the materials required, not to mention the labor hours required to finish each hoop. I am all for giving back to the pinball community and while I am in no way looking to get rich off of these, losing money on each one simply doesn’t make sense.
So with this new Nuclear Lit cup holder I have been much more diligent in tracking my material cost and hours required to finish each one. And let me tell you, I’m glad I went through this exercise as these new holders have an even higher material cost and take longer to complete. It turns out acrylic tube is expensive stuff and shipping it safely adds another level of cost on top of all other materials used. I’ve contacted several other MOD makers and consulted with my local pinball group to settle on a price that covers the material and labor costs, provides enough profit to make it worth all those hours I could be spending with my young family, and is still obtainable for anyone interested in putting one on their pinball machine. All the while, I understand that no matter what price I put on these holders, some of you will be disappointed. Please know that I’ve done my best to limit material cost and reduce manufacturing time.
With all that said, the price for each Nuclear Lit cup holder will be $114.99. Orders will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. I have enough material on hand right now to produce 24 holders. Once that stock runs out, I will reevaluate the remaining demand to determine if another run is viable. Those that have already shown their interest I will be messaging to see if you still want one. In other words, if you want one I suggest you get your order in as this may be a one run item.
Again, a huge thank you for all the kind words so far. I wouldn’t have gotten to this level of development without them. I can’t wait to see these cup holders Lit on all of your machines.

The price is totally worth it. How do I order one of these? Amazing work my friend!

#36 3 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Pm sent I’ll take two!
Please pm me payment info

#37 3 years ago

PM sent.

#38 3 years ago

Had a special request for cherenkov radiation for TNA. It will look something like this.

I will go through the intial demand and see where we are for additional runs. If the demand is there i will continue to produce for the community. Within the next couple weeks i have some family matters to tend to. For those that want to see additional progress pics and videos follow itslitpinball on instagram and twitch.

Vat of acid design will be a seperate list going and will have an update soon its almost finished.

20200926_152128 (resized).jpg20200926_152128 (resized).jpg
#39 3 years ago

Count me in please!

#40 3 years ago

PM sent for TNA/R&M!

#41 3 years ago

An example of the cherenkov radiation

Also part of design change was to the backside of the bracket. It now has an angle on it slightly to make sure it does not rest against your machine.
20200926_221322 (resized).jpg20200926_221322 (resized).jpg

#42 3 years ago

Please put me down for a pink one!

#43 3 years ago

Can you make one for Ghostbusters with the GB logo on the top rim?

#44 3 years ago

The blue is cool but I’m still in on the pink...

#45 3 years ago

I would like one of each...a pink, green and blue please

#46 3 years ago

Are you compiling and posting a list? I posted that I want four and also sent a PM. I haven’t heard back.
Thanks for sharing these with us all. It looks like a great mod and I can’t wait to see it finished.

#47 3 years ago

Here is a preview of the vat of acid so far. Still need to do some work to it but its coming along great.

A list has been made for both the nuclear lit cup holder and vat of acid cup holder by order received in messages and interest shown here in the thread. The vat of acid will light up green on the inside and the acid on the outside of the vat will be painted. These cup holders do not require any drilling into your machine and do not require any soldering. Everything is completely reversible.

vat (resized).PNGvat (resized).PNG
#48 3 years ago

It's one of those things that you never imagined needing, but now I can't look at a regular cupholder without wanting it to resemble toxic waste.

'

#49 3 years ago

would look great on a Rick n Morty pin

#50 3 years ago

Put me down for a R&M vat of acid!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 204 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-mutagen-cup-holder?hl=ss-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.