20210321_164700 (resized).jpg
20210321_164439 (resized).jpg
48A2D3CB-5CF5-48F0-A779-7B9D2F8A4F80 (resized).jpeg
20201226_212409 (resized).jpg
20210308_142734 (resized).jpg
20210308_142712 (resized).jpg
IMG_5216 (resized).JPG
20200928_185403 (resized).jpg

There are 197 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.
#151 1 year ago

Just got my order!!! Left them in the box until I have time to install them this weekend.

Awesome!

3 weeks later
#152 1 year ago

Little late with my install. But got them hooked up and they look great!
PXL_20210612_190229404 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210612_190241951 (resized).jpg

I used some of my own clips instead of the zip ties.
PXL_20210612_185342427 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210612_185256487 (resized).jpg

Not sure what this is for. Maybe a different battery connector?
PXL_20210612_185407348 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#153 1 year ago

Not sure what this is for. Maybe a different battery connector?
[quoted image]

just an option if you were to choose to go to coin slot and have the cup holder constantly on

2 weeks later
#154 1 year ago

Just installed mine on Rick & Morty and it looks great but the wire connectors were JUST long enough to connect properly but I need to disconnect the chord every time I wanna lift the playfield (which sadly with this game, is a lot). Any recommendations of what to do to improve that situation? Or where can I purchase longer wire connectors? (if that would work) Thanks in advance, great mod!

#155 1 year ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Just installed mine on Rick & Morty and it looks great but the wire connectors were JUST long enough to connect properly but I need to disconnect the chord every time I wanna lift the playfield (which sadly with this game, is a lot). Any recommendations of what to do to improve that situation? Or where can I purchase longer wire connectors? (if that would work) Thanks in advance, great mod!

Will send out a longer wire to you so it will not be a hastle while lifting playfield.

#156 1 year ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Will send out a longer wire to you so it will not be a hastle while lifting playfield.

You're a true mensch, thanks a bunch.

2 weeks later
#157 1 year ago

Are you still making/selling these? I'd like one of the pink ones if you are.

#158 1 year ago

Would like to know likewise - would like the green vat for my R&M.

#159 1 year ago

Now you've got me wanting to do something like this for Ultraman. Maybe use my 3d printer and make something that looks like the Beta Capsule. These look great, man. I don't think the price was too unreasonable. It just looks bonkers compared to those "cheapo" cup holders that everyone else has the luxury of simply mass producing and easy assembling..

#160 1 year ago

Waiting on a couple things to get back in stock to before sending more out. Appreciate the new interests.

Quoted from Frax:

Now you've got me wanting to do something like this for Ultraman. Maybe use my 3d printer and make something that looks like the Beta Capsule. These look great, man. I don't think the price was too unreasonable. It just looks bonkers compared to those "cheapo" cup holders that everyone else has the luxury of simply mass producing and easy assembling..
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f24a4919fb1676d5b2777d66c20797f8ff9f4dcb-1627938592-1800"};
//]]>

Appreciate the kind words and glad you like them that much

2 months later
#161 1 year ago

Waiting on a couple things to get back in stock to before sending more out. Appreciate the new interests.

Appreciate the kind words and glad you like them that much

These look great, also very interested!

#162 1 year ago

Any ideas or plans for a Godzilla themed cup holder? Would love to rock something on my LE.

1 month later
#163 1 year ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Any ideas or plans for a Godzilla themed cup holder? Would love to rock something on my LE.

Same (on a premium)!

#164 1 year ago

Interested in one for Godzilla and Ghostbusters if they are being made. Love the look!

3 months later
#165 10 months ago

Still selling the cup holders? garretswinning
I’m looking for a TMNT.

#166 10 months ago

Are these still around?

#167 10 months ago

are you still making these cupholders? garretswinning? I would like to buy one if so! I will pay extra from what I saw you charging before... I have to have this.

thanks,

#168 10 months ago

If you're making more of these I'd be interested in a pink one for TMNT.

#169 10 months ago

I just came upon this recently and would be interested as well.

For those that have received it, per the pictures it looks like these hang to the side. Does this prevent you from keeping pins close together side by side or are you able to swing the cup holder closer towards the front?

#170 10 months ago

Wow! These are awesome. They would look great in so many different games. I would have bought one for Godzilla.

#171 10 months ago

I️ will Pay 250 for one of these in pink or green for tmnt

1 week later
#172 10 months ago

I'd love something like this for Godzilla. I have the pink one for TMNT and everyone loves it!

#173 10 months ago

still trying to get my hands on one of these if anyone wants to resell. Pink or Green

1 week later
#174 9 months ago

I’ve been out of this thread for a while. Is the OP no longer producing them?

#175 9 months ago
Quoted from Doozer:

If you're making more of these I'd be interested in a pink one for TMNT.

Same here

2 weeks later
#176 9 months ago

Various cupholder production will start back up shortly. Been super busy with work and we are getting ready for a newborn. Apologies for the long delay and want to get these made for everyone. Various colors and styles will be added to what will be available.

#177 9 months ago

Various cupholder production will start back up shortly. Been super busy with work and we are getting ready for a newborn. Apologies for the long delay and want to get these made for everyone. Various colors and styles will be added to what will be available.

Awesome! I sent you message awhile ago. Please put me on that list!!! We all understand. Life and kids are more important.

#178 8 months ago

Congrats on the newborn!

#179 8 months ago

we are getting ready for a newborn

Make sure you add one of your cupholders to the crib. Will make a perfect bottle holder while serving as a night light! You will have the coolest kid in town.

#180 8 months ago

I’d be interested. Debating about colors (pink vs green) for my TMNT. Or maybe one of each so I can have green for TSPP and pink for TMNT. Decisions decisions…

#181 8 months ago

Congrats on the newborn garretswinning !!! If you come up with anything you think would work for Godzilla I'm interested!

#182 8 months ago

it would look good on GB too, with the river of slime color.

1 month later
#183 7 months ago

Congrats!! We can wait. Happy to order when you are ready for it.

#184 7 months ago

Put me on the list when they are ready to go.....Need one for Godzilla.....

2 weeks later
#185 7 months ago

I want one of these. Ill take a pink one!

2 weeks later
#186 6 months ago

Would love a pink one for TNA, put me on the list.
And congrats on the newborn.

1 week later
#187 6 months ago

Please add me to the list. Love this! Id like 1 green and 1 pink of the nuclear holder.

#188 6 months ago

Please add me to the list for a green one!

#189 6 months ago

I'm down for 2 pink, 2 green if these are ever offered again.

2 weeks later
#190 5 months ago

I would definitely like to get a couple of these. 1 pink and 1 green nuclear design for TMNT. These look amazing!

1 month later
#191 3 months ago

Quick question for anyone who has installed these. I own two. One installed on my Rick and Morty. In order to reach through the back (there is no hole in the bottom of my cabinet), I had to use all the cord extensions from the second that I have yet to install on TSPP.

My question is what kind of cords are these? I can easily buy a longer one, but I don't know what they're called.

Thanks and sorry if this is an ignorant question.

1 week later
#192 3 months ago

Put me down for a Godzilla version once available.

2 weeks later
#193 88 days ago

I would love a tmnt one; green would be awesome! put me on the list; no worry about time.

#194 88 days ago

I still want a green for R&M, thanks.

2 weeks later
#195 73 days ago

id love a pink or green! been dying for one of these since I saw this!

1 month later
#196 34 days ago

Interested in a pink one

1 month later
#197 2 days ago

Interested in a pink and green one congrats on the new born!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods
Decorations
There are 197 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!