6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dlbuller.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

My buddy just bought a tmnt. Was working ok until we brought it in. Noticed the ppb board was missing some screws so we attached it back. This is all we did. Seems like something is screwy with the switch matrix. When you push the start button, sometimes the sewer out hole will pop open. The trough coil will not fire. After the sewer out hole opens it acts like a ball is in play. If you hit the out lane switches the knocker will fire. Same with the left bank of targets.

Problem stopping me from checking in diagnostics is the dmd doesn't work. Tested the voltages and the 98 and 101 are about 30 volts high. Does that indicate its out gassed?

Any suggestions on either issue would be great. Anything common?

#3 6 years ago

Thanks ltg. I don't have another game with a 128 x 16 dmd. No the game wasn't on when I replaced the screws. The indicator lights on the mpu during the boot sequence are acting like they should. My guess is something on the ppb.

#4 6 years ago

Reflowed everything on ppb. Nothing

#6 6 years ago

Alright thanks. For the dmd, is a higher voltage An indicator of a gassed out display? Or am I looking at problems with my power driver as well?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 275.00
$ 26.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 29.99
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dlbuller.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside