• Latest reply 3 years ago by busa32927
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

7BED3500-7148-40D8-9FCF-C61077D5A2FA.png
4jcofq (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 3 years ago

My experience has been different. After the visual wow of the game subsided initially I was struggling to have it click with me. Shots/layout was brutal, code was confusing, and it wasn’t doing it for me. But, slowly this is now becoming a go-to for me in the collection, same with Rick & Morty.

Dwight-coded games always do that with me though (GB, Star Wars, etc.). I usually start out the coldest on them but over time they are the ones that become my favorite. One of the best parts of TMNT is the diversity of tasks that the code offers. There’s so many different things you can do, and most all of it is challenging to reach. Plus, a difficult, but smooth layout always gains longevity.

If you were to ask me right this minute whether to keep TMNT or Avengers in my collection, I would say TMNT with no doubt. Avengers still has some flatness to it and needs more code. Just my two cents.

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

you are right about dwight code. I didnt like Star Wars at all on location, but when I bought a comic premium at home I LOVED it. the modes are amazing and it makes sense now. TMNT is similar. The only part of code Id like to tweak is 123 foot. It comes up too often and stops some progress.

That’s part of the appeal for me. Dwight and team start things like 1-2-3 knowing we are like cats chasing lasers. It’s soooo hard for me not to stop my path and go for stuff like that...and then inevitably I die because of it. Haha Same with Tie Fighter Multiball. Hated it at first, but then I grew to love the damn task and at times chase the laser of hitting that button and lose my ball.

I always picture Dwight with a big smirk on his face when I lose a ball chasing those tasks haha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Reflex Mods

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 22.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

10,500 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-from-oh-boy-to-who-cares?tu=ZMeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.