(Topic ID: 264412)

TMNT and GNR, looking forward to these titles!

By frankmac

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by frankmac
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What title are you interested in.”

• Stern TMNT 14 votes
      39%
    • JJP GNR 13 votes
      36%
    • Both 9 votes
      25%

(36 votes)

#1 4 years ago

J am looking forward to see what Stern and JJP have to offer with these pins. I believe both companies know they need home runs.

Thoughts?

#3 4 years ago

I’m interested in possibly buying TMNT but not sure on premium or pro. JJ has priced me out...but I’m still looking forward to seeing GnR.

#4 4 years ago

Markets tanking probably means less customers. I’m not buying anything till market settles and this all ends.

#5 4 years ago

Both games have lots of good rumors so far at this point. I hope both companies puts it all in on these. 2020 needs it.

#6 4 years ago

Missing the “neither” option. Recycled themes over 20 years later at the worst time in the market history... they’re definitely gonna let these bake a little longer

#7 4 years ago

Turtles for sure and maybe GNR

However the used market is gonna get real good soon so maybe I’ll just go turtles and a few used titles

#8 4 years ago

I’m interested in a TMNT for my brewery location. I assume it will be a good earner- if course I need to see it first

#9 4 years ago

While I hope you or anyone that wants Turtles get their heroes in a half shell... but wouldn’t Led Zeppelin make more sense to go against GnR remake ?!

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

I’m interested in a TMNT for my brewery location. I assume it will be a good earner- if course I need to see it first

I have a data east on location and it does surprisingly well.

This title will earn

#11 4 years ago

Always happy for more new pin releases but not really that excited for either at this point . I will be sitting on the sidelines for these 2 especially with everything happening at the moment.

#12 4 years ago

I actually might buy both NIB that's how excited I am. And F covid19 I'll stimulate the economy by doing so

#13 4 years ago

Both for sure. Can’t wait!!

#14 4 years ago

Neither for me as they just aren't big titles for me.
    JJP probably be too much, and Turtles would really have to wow me. It's almost a kill theme which doesn't happen much, but I could be pleasantly surprised.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

While I hope you or anyone that wants Turtles get their heroes in a half shell... but wouldn’t Led Zeppelin make more sense to go against GnR remake ?!

I remember when Hobbit was coming out and everyone kept talking about how whatever Sterns next title would due vs the Hobbit as they Hobbit’s release was “imminent” for what seemed like forever...Stern released three or four titles before Hobbit really started moving. With JJP’s release history having games heavily delayed I doubt Stern takes the title into account at all.

I’m personally more interested in GnR than turtles. I would give turtles a chance, it’s not a theme I wouldn’t buy, but GnR is going to be a special pin...I hope.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

I remember when Hobbit was coming out and everyone kept talking about how whatever Sterns next title would due vs the Hobbit as they Hobbit’s release was “imminent” for what seemed like forever...Stern released three or four titles before Hobbit really started moving. With JJP’s release history having games heavily delayed I doubt Stern takes the title into account at all.
    I’m personally more interested in GnR than turtles. I would give turtles a chance, it’s not a theme I wouldn’t buy, but GnR is going to be a special pin...I hope.

I hope so, EricS design and Slash with input. I think and hope this one is a winner!

TMNT has a awesome team also . Should be fun to see if these are truly the next pins.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-and-gnr-looking-forward-to-these-titles and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.