Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by PinballHog
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8903.JPG
    IMG_8898.JPG
    IMG_8896.JPG
    IMG_8895.JPG
    IMG_8891.JPG
    IMG_8886.JPG
    IMG_8883.JPG
    IMG_8880.JPG
    IMG_8859.JPG
    IMG_8856.JPG
    IMG_8849.JPG
    download.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tk375.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Hey guys I wanted to share my progress of my Stern Spider-man mods; so here they are. Not in this Pic are the Spiders from Pinbits and Color Changing backbox LED kit (thanks TDA for the advice on it)

download.jpgdownload.jpg IMG_8849.JPGIMG_8849.JPG IMG_8856.JPGIMG_8856.JPG IMG_8859.JPGIMG_8859.JPG IMG_8880.JPGIMG_8880.JPG IMG_8883.JPGIMG_8883.JPG

#2 12 years ago

Here are some more.

IMG_8886.JPGIMG_8886.JPG IMG_8891.JPGIMG_8891.JPG IMG_8895.JPGIMG_8895.JPG IMG_8896.JPGIMG_8896.JPG IMG_8898.JPGIMG_8898.JPG IMG_8903.JPGIMG_8903.JPG

#8 12 years ago

I am making some adjustments to the backbox kit it's very nice got it from Pinballlife. pictures don't really make justice. I will do a little video too. I am also waiting for one more thing....

#14 12 years ago
    Quoted from rkelley17:

Looks awesome tk375!!! Where did you get the figures? Thanks.

I was looking for some movie related figures, and I wanted them small, so I just google "Spiderman movie 3" inches" and saw that Bandai in Japan made this figures, I bought them from a company call Armory hobbies I believed. just google Bandai Spider man movie and you should see the results.

Quoted from kwiKimart:

Did you use a glue gun to stick the figures to the playfield?

I used on some of them Quakehold museum wax, it's strong but some of the figures that are standing up, don't hold that well, so in some you can see underneath a small blue paste like stuff called "Fun-tak mounting putty" and it holds the figures pretty good. I order the Quakehold Clear Gel, and I will see how that holds.

Quoted from absocountry2:

looking good, are you going to get the buildings?

Honestly, I don't really like the look of the buildings from Backalley. They make amazing mods, (I've seen them for POTC and they are amazing, specially the cannon by the plunger) but I just dont like their Spiderman mods, I am thinking about somehow getting the Mirror Blades, I am working on a similar project too just in case the mirror blades don't fit my pin, and I think Mirror blades would look better than the buildings. the Subway train is a great idea, but I think it's too big. I am working on building my own model and making it a bit smaller, I am also working on a Flatiron / Daily Bugle building, but it's something I am working on, but I haven't had the time to finished. it would be made out of wood with as much detail as possible. Will post pics of that too eventually.

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Great positioning of the figures tk375!
    I also like the red web along the shooter lane.

Thank you NimblePin! The only figure I will be moving is Venon by the J.Jonah Jameson since that's where I am planing on setting up the Flatiron Building.
    That Red Web by the shooter lane I got it from the only guy that sells them in Ebay. He will make them the color you want, so I asked for red on that one instead of the Blue.

Thanks TDA! I forgot your adviced on the backbox kit and put it a bit too tight. gotta remove it and set it up again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tk375.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tk375s-stern-spider-man-mods-and-upgrades?tu=tk375 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.