5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ekthoren
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

titletown-pinball-overhead-game-row-1024x576 (resized).jpg
    titletown-pinball-seating-1024x576 (resized).jpg
    titletown-pinball-wide-angle-1024x576 (resized).jpg
    titletown-pinball-overhead2-1024x576 (resized).jpg
    titletown-pinball-logo-blk-back (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

Hi Everyone. TitleTown Pinball Match Play Tournament Sunday August 26th. I'm trying different days Sunday vs Saturday to see if more or less people can make the dates. Check out the website for current game list which is at 41 pins right now.

https://titletownpinball.com/

Tournament Details:
    Where:
    Titletown Pinball
    800 O’Keefe Rd Suite F
    De Pere, WI 54115

When:
    Sunday August 26th
    Tournament Starts at 1PM
    Practice Starts at Noon
    Please arrive by 12:50 to check in

Limited to 56 people

Send email to [email protected] saying you want to register

$25 Fee includes:
    All machines are on FreePlay so no additional costs
    Food (pulled pork sandwiches) for late lunch/ early dinner
    Bottled water and soda (if you want something specific to drink or eat you can bring it)
    Trophies for top 8
    Prizes for top 3
    IFPA Fees
    Tournament is IFPA approved

Titletown MatchPlay Format:
    The Format will consist of 13 Rounds of Play in groups of 4 players (3 players if necessary).

One game will be played per round per group.

Scoring will be 7-5-3-1/7-4-1

First round will be random seeding.

Subsequent rounds will be seeded using a Tiered Swiss Seeding. Players are grouped into tiers that narrow as the tournament progresses. Later rounds will seed players with the most points accumulated playing each other.

Since the tournament is direct play, there is no playoff. The winner is the player with the most points after all 13 rounds have been completed.

All games will be drawn randomly but should balance out so you’re not playing the same machine over and over again.

Should there be a tie for first place, another game shall be played as a tiebreaker.

Top 8 Trophies/Top 3 Prizes

titletown-pinball-logo-blk-back (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-logo-blk-back (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-overhead-game-row-1024x576 (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-overhead-game-row-1024x576 (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-overhead2-1024x576 (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-overhead2-1024x576 (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-seating-1024x576 (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-seating-1024x576 (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-wide-angle-1024x576 (resized).jpgtitletown-pinball-wide-angle-1024x576 (resized).jpg
    2 weeks later
    #2 5 years ago

Tourney is half full! 28 registered. 28 spots left. If you want to play in tournament just send me a message and I’ll put you in!
    Sunday August 26th

2 weeks later
    #3 5 years ago

One week to go until tourney on Sunday Aug 26! I have 40 registered and have space for 16 more. If you would like to register please send me an email [email protected]

#5 5 years ago

Just realized the registration email is wrong and I can’t seem to edit the post. To register send an email to me [email protected] and say you want to be in the aug 26th tourney.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/titletown-pinball-match-play-tournament-aug-26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.