Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ekthoren
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

I live in Pennsylvania these days but I was born and raised in De Pere. It makes me happy to see that there is a tournament going on up there and so wish that I could attend. It's a bummer that it is only open for leagues and tournaments as I'd love to check it out next time I am home and visiting my parents. But I wish you all the success and I'm rooting for you from Pennsylvania!

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from ekthoren:

Just send me a PM when you are in town and you can probably check it out. I'm here a lot fixing pins and adding to the collection. Plus I'm going to be having a once a month regular tournament on Sundays so if you're in town visiting you may be able to get into a tournament!

That is very kind of you and I'll definitely keep that in mind. If I had to guess, I'll probably be there sometime this fall.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mkecasey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/titletown-pinball-launch-party?tu=mkecasey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.