Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 268 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2015-12-11_at_5.54.20_PM.png
    elvira.jpg
    mad as hell.jpeg
    hate.jpg
    flash.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueirocguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#78 9 years ago
    Quoted from LesManley:

The hands down winner of this thread is...
    1987 Gottlieb Monte Carlo
    Always one for sale, normally they sit forever even at $500, and then if/when someone buys it they figure out fast it's a turd and try to sell it right away...starting the process all over again.

Lol! I was going to try and buy that non-working Monte Carlo that is on the Mpls Cl today.... Glad the seller never responded to me! I'll have to find a better pinball project...

#101 9 years ago
    Quoted from Phatchit:

I had a hard time recently selling a sst . I had it listed for $1400 and no bites . I put it on Craigslist and gone with in 48 hours ..... Go figure ? It was the hardest game to sell to date .

If it would have been in Minnesota, I'd have bought it in 48 seconds!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueirocguy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/titles-that-never-seem-to-sell?tu=blueirocguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.