Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 268 posts
  • 131 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by lpeters82
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).png
    Screen_Shot_2015-12-11_at_5.54.20_PM.png
    elvira.jpg
    mad as hell.jpeg
    hate.jpg
    flash.jpg
    There are 268 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
    #251 8 years ago

C.s.i.

#252 8 years ago

I seen LW3 mentioned twice here. I dunno, I sold that title two diff. times and it *poofed* quick both times. Even had back up offers. Must depend on location me thinks. This was Mid west.
    I always seem to see Nascar lingering around in 4sale ads. Also the twin dale jr. version as well. Also remember Barbed Wire machine ad up for a year....never played it and price seemed ok at I think 900 for players pin....but man that thing sat for a long time.

#253 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

I get annoyed whenever I see a kids toy pinball game. Doubly so when it's listed as "vintage pinball machine"

Same here for pachinko machines listed that way... arrgh!

3 months later
    #254 8 years ago

I have an old 1976 Williams Space Mission that looks to be in pretty good shape near me going for about $900. Is that anywhere close to the expected value? I wouldn't mind adding an old EM machine to my basement and I do think this one is pretty cool.

#255 8 years ago

Not unless it is in very nice condition... perfect BG with no red fade/flaking, nice PF, nice cab, no missing plastics, works 100%.

They made a bazillion Space Missions/Odysseys. Very, very common to find on Craigslist and frankly a little too easy to be a long-term keeper for experienced players in my opinion. But they do have their place.

#256 8 years ago

This 1964 Gottlieb Sea Shore will likely be around a long time....currently listed at $5K

lafayette.craigslist.org link

#257 8 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

This 1964 Gottlieb Sea Shore will likely be around a long time....currently listed at $5K
    lafayette.craigslist.org link

Probably be gone by now with some better pics

#258 8 years ago

and they had the year correct.....unless this is a 1941 Proto of a 1964 production game.....then its worth MILLIONS!

#259 8 years ago

.....unless this is a 1941 Proto of a 1964 production game.....

Jeez, and people today think waiting a few years for a game is a long time.

#260 8 years ago

This effing ad is pretty much why I don't look on CL anymore. Been there since I started 2 years ago.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#261 8 years ago
    Quoted from jeffsarcade:

I have an old 1976 Williams Space Mission that looks to be in pretty good shape near me going for about $900. Is that anywhere close to the expected value? I wouldn't mind adding an old EM machine to my basement and I do think this one is pretty cool.

They made a lot of them for a reason. Very fun game. Great art too. Steve Kordek's 2nd fav out of 100+ games.

#262 8 years ago

Anyone interested in a 1972 EM Fireball for $4.5K? It's been sitting on CL since Feb 17th....and doubt its going anywhere.

houston.craigslist.org link

#263 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

This effing ad is pretty much why I don't look on CL anymore. Been there since I started 2 years ago.
    image_(resized).png

I am soooo tired of seeing his ads,yeah. Nothing to do with pinball and always posted out of area. Some one go punch the guy please.

#264 8 years ago
    Quoted from nerbflong:

I am soooo tired of seeing his ads,yeah. Nothing to do with pinball and always posted out of area. Some one go punch the guy please.

On that subject there is a guy in the Houston area that has an antique shop that spams 10-15 ads a week for his shop.....and at the bottom he has a long list of key words so that the ad will pop up all over the place....I started flagging them 2 months ago...we are in a battle, but I'm in it to win the war

#265 8 years ago
    Quoted from NicoVolta:

Not unless it is in very nice condition... perfect BG with no red fade/flaking, nice PF, nice cab, no missing plastics, works 100%.
    They made a bazillion Space Missions/Odysseys. Very, very common to find on Craigslist and frankly a little too easy to be a long-term keeper for experienced players in my opinion. But they do have their place.

Guy says the BG has 2 small age spots and minor flaking. Playfield looked nice from the pics (he says they cleaned and waxed it) except for some moderate to heavy wear right in front of the moving target. No chips, cracks, fading. Also says it was shopped out to a trained EM technician... new rubbers, flippers rebuilt, all bulbs replaced, etc. Everything works as it should. Just saw it last night. Hopefully it drops enough for me to put a fair offer on it.

I was hoping my daughter would enjoy playing around on it... she loves watching me play our KISS machine.

#266 8 years ago

On that subject there is a guy in the Houston area that has an antique shop that spams 10-15 ads a week for his shop.....and at the bottom he has a long list of key words so that the ad will pop up all over the place....I started flagging them 2 months ago...we are in a battle, but I'm in it to win the war

They have one Pinball there that's been on layaway for about 4 months, at least. I agree. It's annoying when searching for "pinball" and these antique store ad floods the listings. I may have to join your battle!!!

#267 8 years ago

Pinwow's pinside ad for Eight Ball Champ....

#268 8 years ago

There has been a Harley Davidson machine listed in my area for $3,000 for the past several years.

There are 268 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/titles-that-never-seem-to-sell/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.