(Topic ID: 254243)

Titles I've been thinking JJP would do a great job with

By harryhoudini

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    6AF74E15-9DC9-4DAD-95A2-1100E12CE1BE (resized).jpeg
    51S8TMNTGVL (resized).jpg
    chips (resized).jpg
    168C2D39-00D6-4D92-9B0F-6721F98D7C25 (resized).jpeg
    8680925F-941E-4AED-B050-12AB45C0AE72 (resized).jpeg
    p5620_v_v8_as (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    51t02tJw1iL._SY445_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clellison.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

I have seen very few JJP posts over the last several months and have no desire to fallow the chipping thread. I looked up Pinside registered games for Wonka the numbers are shockingly low. Post of registered games and a lack of threads other than threads about game issues says to me there is a good chance of there not being a next game

Not to be argumentative or discredit your opinion. But JJP and Sterns lack of "ownership" let alone customer service is going to certainly bite them in the proverbial ass, to the point I firmly believe sales will slump and shake them up to stop putting out a crap product. But I don't see them closing their doors over this. Providing a long lasting clear coat isn't so financially burdensome that it doesn't make sense to do so nor is it impossible.

And @harryhoudini you're a complicated dude. I'm personally shocked how you could possibly support JJP at this point after you got screwed on that playfield. I'm sorry but JJP knew they were shipping defective products. We've seen POTC, DI and WONKA all exhibit pooling and chipping. If that was my company I would've stuck my foot up Mircos ass and sued him to cover all damages and then announced my failure and taken care of my customers instead of handling it the way they have. I would strongly assume that JJP is Mircos cash cow. If true, Jack had him over a barrel. If Mirco goes under who cares. Bring the process in house, hire someone to teach how to use the new gear and bring on Ron Kruzman as a consultant to teach how to clear coat. It doesn't hurt his business one bit.

Their next release will tell the tale if they've fixed the issue or if it's another smoke and mirrors show.

Sorry for the truthful/opinionated negativity.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clellison.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/titles-i-ve-been-thinking-jjp-would-do-a-great-job-with?tu=clellison and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.