(Topic ID: 254243)

Titles I've been thinking JJP would do a great job with

By harryhoudini

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    6AF74E15-9DC9-4DAD-95A2-1100E12CE1BE (resized).jpeg
    51S8TMNTGVL (resized).jpg
    chips (resized).jpg
    168C2D39-00D6-4D92-9B0F-6721F98D7C25 (resized).jpeg
    8680925F-941E-4AED-B050-12AB45C0AE72 (resized).jpeg
    p5620_v_v8_as (resized).jpg
    download (resized).jpg
    51t02tJw1iL._SY445_ (resized).jpg

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago
    51S8TMNTGVL (resized).jpg51S8TMNTGVL (resized).jpg
    #52 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Got me thinking. If they made a souped up Supreme pin, limited to 20. For $100K each. For the Supreme fans, not us. That would be a quick 2 million for the company. At least half or more profit.
    LTG : )

or just make One and sell it for $2mm.

#53 4 years ago

Who's gonna pony up and do Blade Runner?????

#54 4 years ago

I’m all in for a Maude LE

6AF74E15-9DC9-4DAD-95A2-1100E12CE1BE (resized).jpeg6AF74E15-9DC9-4DAD-95A2-1100E12CE1BE (resized).jpeg
    #55 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChippyWonka:

[quoted image]

And then release a CHiPs with 101 Stars super LE a year later....

#56 4 years ago
    Quoted from Ramjet:

Jack said that Wonka is their best selling game so far.

That's not saying much.

#57 4 years ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #58 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

That's not saying much.

Hey here's another anti JJP troll! First JY64, then Sinestro, who's next?! Lol.

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

The butthurt! The butthurt!

#60 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

What really says the most is that back in 2014 you would have had 20 butthurt fanboys on this thread now it is just Panzer that speaks volumes

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from harryhoudini:

Oh good one.
    I mean, one can wish so I'd love to see a new well done (!!) Houdini or Magic themed pin. A new Magic Castle based off the real MC would be unique but probably a hard sell unless it was great gameplay.
    Haven't seen a good "amusement park" pin that I know of, RCT doesn't count. Fun House might be the closest that I can think of off the top of my head.
    What I also hope for are some original themes. I mean... the 3rd Elvira? The 3rd JP? The 2nd GnR? Let's just take a popular movie and make a pinball game out of it.. enough already.

Someone already made a good Houdini pin. Plenty of good magic themed pins already.

How have you never seen a good amusement park pin? Comet, Cyclone, Funhouse, and now Oktoberfest. Someone already said Jolly Park. And then there's Hurricane which is not so good. Maybe the most recycled theme in pinball.

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sinestro:

I think someone’s “butt hurt” they only have a GOTG Pro to play. Can’t blame you. I’d be crotchety, too.

#63 4 years ago

“Hey, you know that thing you like and are enthusiastic about? Well I just dropped by to tell you I think that thing sucks or is just merely ok!”

Don’t be that guy.

#64 4 years ago

Bill and Ted.

With the new movie coming out i think it'd be perfect.

#65 4 years ago

When I first read this topic, I thought the first word was Titties. I need to get some glasses or JJP is great with titties.

#66 4 years ago

Why not think new and combine a popular ESports game like Rocket League with pinball. Might be interesting.

#67 4 years ago

How about a western ? The good the bad the ugly !

Motley Crue ! Harley’s , girls , r rated version !

Led Zeppelin !!

No repeats !

But ? Another Twilight Zone ! With Pat
    That could work

#68 4 years ago

Ocarina of Time

The Deku tree would be the main toy in the game with glowing LED leaves.

Mode starts would pause the game and show you Link playing the Ocarina cut scenes. Saria's (forest) song is fucking fire.

Skulltula standups, mask standups, rupee rollovers.

Fishing video mode.

Epona mulitball, phase 1 beat that dumbass in a race by hitting orbits. Super jack for launching the ball over the "fence". Phase 2 hit roaming shots with bow and arrow, hit captive ball to reload (Gerudo Valley, that song is also fucking fire). Phase 3 idk, hard as fuck.

Goron bombs are like troll bombs in Medieval Madness.

Pop bummers are obviously SMASHING POTS.

Shadow link multiball. Like strobe multiball in AFM but the shot you need to hit roams.

Outlane rollovers are the Hyrule Shield, ball save.

Extra balls are the main fairies.

Mystery shot opens a chest.

Cucco round up mini multiball.

Accidentally hit iron boots? Game magnets fuck you up.

Obviously wizard wizard mode would be battling Ganondorf. Picture this, game goes dark, 2 inserts light but one blinks twice before staying lit. If you miss the blink you don't know what shot to hit.

SUPER secret wizard mode would be the song of storms windmill party, brillant tune for something hard to reach in the game.

This game would be killer. Collect 3 stones, good job, awesome. Now you grew up and need 7 sages. The game could be designed for both quick/amature play and deep code.

Oh and Rauru will take you step by step through the whole game.

Now I'm dreaming, what if there was a cross hook that grabbed your ball and threw threw the shot you needed to hit. Shadow link (multiball) could be a hologram on the playfield. Under playfield with bombchu mini game. Battling Ganondorf passes the ball from one magnet to another and you have to double flip at the perfect moment to hit Ganondorf. Magnet that catches the ball and lets you swing your "sword" at lit up shots.

#69 4 years ago

What happened to Toy Story?

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from PanzerFreak:

They are both Sternboys. It’s all good. Let them waste their time. It’s funny.

#71 4 years ago
    Quoted from whitey:

What happened to Toy Story?

Woody selfishly ran away to live with the lost toys and no one has been able to get in touch with him since. Probably won’t make the machine now since he can’t do call outs or sign off on using his likeness.

#72 4 years ago

Hey don’t kid about licensing problems,I’m already concerned with that considering this is a property owned by the greedy giant!

#73 4 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

Man up and deal with it

I will be at the Nashville show tomorrow,maybe I can buy you a beer buddy

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I will be at the Nashville show tomorrow,maybe I can buy you a beer buddy

No, but possibly at next years Pintastic

#75 4 years ago
    Quoted from ChippyWonka:

Woody selfishly ran away to live with the lost toys and no one has been able to get in touch with him since. Probably won’t make the machine now since he can’t do call outs or sign off on using his likeness.

Looking at Wonka, it looks like JJP has run off with all the toys, which is probably why we haven't seen Toy Story yet.

#76 4 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

Looking at Wonka, it looks like JJP has run off with all the toys, which is probably why we haven't seen Toy Story yet.

None of this makes any sense

#77 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

None of this makes any sense

In all honesty wonka is pretty barren, compared to titles such as pirates and woz.

I would love to see a jjp world of warcraft pin.
    A remake of lord of the rings with the same assets and assetmanagement as hobbit, would be pure god-mode.

Toy story, well it's just not that fun for me, but if we are talking pixar/disney i'd love a coco pin.

Movie-wise i think ready player one would make a nice game and ofc harry potter.

Tintin is on a sentimental personal wish list. Do it in the style of the spielberg movie, but i recon tintin is not as big in the us?

#78 4 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-pin:

but i recon tintin is not as big in the us?

Tintin is almost non-existent in the US.

#79 4 years ago
    Quoted from yaksplat:

Tintin is almost non-existent in the US.

But we do know Rin Tin Tin here in America.

#80 4 years ago

More generic style themes so they don't have to buy licensing and can spend more money on art and design for me.
    Say Great Gatsby... Do the style and pizzaz of the roaring twenties or the Gangsters of the later decades without referring back to the movie or the title. Just the style of the things.

Hard to explain for me.

#81 4 years ago

There is a new Dune in production now. Depending on how that turns out, it could make an interesting pin.

#82 4 years ago

I’d love a Warhammer 40k theme. Huge amount of lore, art, and fanbase to work with. And Games Workshop is definitely open to licensing based on the number of console/pc games, Funko pop’s, books, ad nauseum. Hell, they just struck a deal with Marvel for a graphic novel series.

And my god the number of main chapters of Space Marines they could do limited editions of. Not to mention all the other races in the game.

#83 4 years ago

Don't you think that JJP would do a great job with just about any and every title? I think so. I don't really see them making any bad pins. Will the pins they make always knock my socks off no, they will not.

In truth. There is not a single game from JJP that I feel "I" must own. Again. This is subjective. While I think the hobbit is a really good game and cool unique wide open playfield, and some of the best animations EVER in pinball. The theme isn't something I must own. I like LOTR and I enjoyed the hobbit movies, read all those books as well, and enjoyed them. But, don't feel a burning desire to own the pin. Just not my dream theme.

Same is true for Wonka and WOZ. I really think the mechs for WOZ are cool and its just a nifty machine. But, it doesn't get my heart racing, even though I always enjoy my time on it. Truthfully while I really liked the first POTC movie. I feel the franchise as a whole is lame and just really went downhill fast. So while the game is really cool(love the ship and the canon. No real desire to own it. Wish I could play it more though. It kind of disappeared. I played it at one expo and then haven't seen it since.

Then I saved the best for last. Dialed in.... I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better pin than dialed in, but man the theme for me is such a stinker. But, emoji mode, selfie mode. The game is a blast to shoot, and just so much fun to boot! But, no... I don't want it in my house. Just doesn't fit the themes I like to collect for. If I had more space sure...

But, anyway... I really think all their games are amazing and so far unique. Great layouts, great toys, great animation. So I know they could make any theme amazing. Just so far... None of their themes have been my dream theme... Unless they do a hardbody 2. now that will be an instabuy!!!!!

#84 4 years ago

Princess bride, ET, Goonies, dark Crystal, Muppets, any Disney movie, back to the Future, star wars, he-man, star wars and star wars.

2 weeks later
    #85 4 years ago

Welp, there goes Rick and Morty.

On the other hand, EXCITED.

There are 85 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/titles-i-ve-been-thinking-jjp-would-do-a-great-job-with/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.