(Topic ID: 39892)

Titles At The PHOF's Riviera Location?

By NM

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

If you've been to the Riv recently, wondering what titles you saw?

Worth the trip/time away from the PHOF?

TIA.

#2 11 years ago

i have been there recently.
    there are a lot of games and i'm sure there is a list posted somewhere. the one thing i was surprised by was the poor condition of all the games. it seems like every game had an issue. i didn't stay long. It's vegas and there are better things to do than play trashed pinballs.

#3 11 years ago

Last time I was there most of the games were add-a-ball versions which was kinda interesting.

#4 11 years ago

I was there last year the..not sure what they have now but they had a lotr,wpt,IM TRS,Taxi, I know there were more but can't remember..

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

i have been there recently.
    there are a lot of games and i'm sure there is a list posted somewhere. the one thing i was surprised by was the poor condition of all the games. it seems like every game had an issue. i didn't stay long. It's vegas and there are better things to do than play trashed pinballs.

You should have seen them before the PHOF took over that game room. It was amazingly poor. Not just games not working correctly, but entire assemblies and displays missing.

1 week later
    #6 11 years ago

Shot a quick tour last week (feb 2013) when I visited the Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from SilverBallz:

It's vegas and there are better things to do than play trashed pinballs.

+1

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/titles-at-the-phofs-riviera-location and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.