(Topic ID: 325681)

Tired of Superhero pins? Why not a Supervillain pin?

By 6S3NC3

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by 6S3NC3
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Superhero vs Supervillain?”

• Superhero 4 votes
      10%
    • Supervillain 36 votes
      90%

(40 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpeg
    giphy.gif
    HARLEY-Cv20-R1-7ea16 (resized).jpg
    disney-villains (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    th (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    bizarro.jpg
    BlackKnight_Atlas1 (resized).jpg
    Skeletor (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Like most, Im a bit tired of Superhero pins. I get that they sell and in the wild people will pump money into them do to the appeal to the public. Why not a Supervillain pin! I would love to see The Joker pin (Heath Ledger). What Villain would you like to see on the backglass?

#22 1 year ago
    Quoted from dboeren:

I'm much more tired of Rock Band pins than Superhero ones, but yeah - I'm down for some Supervillain pinballs. I saw a rumor that Stern was working on a Venom, would that count?

Venom would be cool, Hes an anti-hero. Still better than another good guy pin IMO.

We are not going to avoid rock band and superhero pins unfortunately. As much as we hate them they have been rakin in the dough for Stern. Im not huge Iron Maiden fan but the pin is one of the best!

Quoted from LTG:

Col. Hans Landa from Inglorious Bastards.
    The Joker ( Heath Ledger ) from The Dark Knight
    LTG : )

Inglorious Bastards would make a great pin! Not sure how the masses would feel but that just might be an insta buy for me!

#35 1 year ago

I think a Harley Quinn Pin would be great. The cheaper license would probably be the comic version like they did with DP, and that was a homerun. Some of the comic art is fantastic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tired-of-superhero-pins-why-not-a-supervillain-pin?tu=6S3NC3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.