(Topic ID: 89812)

Tired of RFM? - I have TWO games to trade you for it.

By wayout440

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by wayout440
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pbfull.JPG
backglassPB.JPG
scout2.jpg
100_3594.JPG
100_3585.jpg
100_3582.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I am not really looking to get rid of any games....but for some reason I have a desire for a Revenge From Mars. I have two fully working decent games to trade: Williams Pinbot and Bally Atlantis. Open to RFMs in just about any condition. I know it is a long shot, but throwing it out there for consideration anyway...hopefully someone geographically close. I'm in Ohio.

#2 9 years ago

Collin here in Columbus might want to make some sort of deal for his. I linked him this topic on facebook.

#3 9 years ago

Had an RFM lat month that I would have traded and I am in Pittsburgh too!

#4 9 years ago

I'm in Union City, MI.

Have an RFM that will need some monitor help, but is otherwise okay.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from EvanBingham:

Collin here in Columbus might want to make some sort of deal for his. I linked him this topic on facebook.

Please pm me when you get further info on this - Columbus is not too far.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from pmWolf:

I'm in Union City, MI.
Have an RFM that will need some monitor help, but is otherwise okay.

Certainly not out of the question, but for what I am putting up obviously I'd like to get the best one that I could get. If you could, please pm me with further details on it, what you expect the monitor needs.

#7 9 years ago

Without getting into details right now, I generalize these games overall as "fully working, above average condition, players quality". A few pics:

100_3582.jpg100_3582.jpg100_3585.jpg100_3585.jpg100_3594.JPG100_3594.JPGbackglassPB.JPGbackglassPB.JPGpbfull.JPGpbfull.JPG

Custom lighted sub on Atlantis, I also have the original but it's in bad shape.
scout2.jpgscout2.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tired-of-rfm-i-have-two-games-to-trade-you-for-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.