Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 35 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Yelobird
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20171117_173747.jpg
    99C215D1-5BD8-4499-8AA4-2466FB69D409 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from Fezmid:

Hey all -
    So I finally have my two machines (T2 and MET Premium) in my theater. This weekend I'm having some friends over to watch a movie, and since at least half of them are interested in pinball, I'm assuming we'll spend some time playing after the film. There will be a max of 6 people playing, probably more like 4-5. What do you usually do when you have people over? I was planning on just having people play whatever they want without any structure, but I wanted to hear what other people have done in the past.

No structure at all. Just let them play. If you play with them, try to teach them the game in VERY easy manageable chunks. Like T2, "shoot the head" and MET "shoot sparky". Then let them ask you questions after they have done that for a while and want to know more.

Dollar games are always solid. May be tough to have them let you play though haha. One of the benefits of having EMs and early SS games. Friends learn those in 5 minutes and it gives them the false sense of confidence that they can beat you haha. dollar games galore with non-pinheads on my EMs.

Have fun!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwurt.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-for-throwing-a-pinball-party?tu=chuckwurt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.