Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by dsuperbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

So the kick out on the left of my Tommy is pretty bent (probably from getting caught on the side) and I need to straighten it so it performs better. Any tips on how to straighten metal brackets? I haven't found a replacement anywhere, so getting it straight as possible has to be done!

#2 2 years ago

A vice if you have one...hammer and anvil...my jawhorse does an adequate job...hammer and a 6X6...?

#3 2 years ago

Anvil, totally spaced on that! I don't have one, but know a couple of welders. Might have to hit them up for a few mins and a six pack. Thanks!

#4 2 years ago

Bring it to a local body shop with that six pack at quitting time and it will be fixed in a heart beat.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Bring it to a local body shop with that six pack at quitting time and it will be fixed in a heart beat.

If you bring it to the one I worked at you'd be worse off than before. And down six beers.

#6 2 years ago

I'm gonna hit up a fabrication shop that I know, and bring some beer and some green, it should get it done.

#7 2 years ago

Fixed in 2 mins at the fab shop mentioned. Pretty much had to force them to take the beer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 50.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside