Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by dothedoo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1BE94319-E74E-4D6D-92B3-EC90B41C0F53 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Hello All

Any and all tips appreciated. Want to try and save these as so much if the game has needed to be replaced. Would like to keep these original on the new playfield.

Mine, probably like many others. Appear to be primarily held in place with staples any and all tips appreciated

Thank you

George

#6 2 years ago

Thank you to all! I am grateful. Sorry for the poor description. I am referring to the wooden rails on the playfield. I am working on a Bally PB. There are countersunk screw holes on either side to a fix these with screws but only one or two of those are used. It appears that the preferred way was to use a staple gun to attach these rails. Again thank you to all!

#9 2 years ago

Got them off this eve. Thank you all for responding. Didn’t think I would need to repaint them but heavy, they need to be repainted.

Thanks again

G

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider GPS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-for-removing-playfield-rails-please?tu=GPS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.