Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 126 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Not-ACDC_Translite.jpg
    Compression_demo.jpg
    Dynamic_Range_Compressor.jpg
    Audacity3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4life33.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago

Does anyone have the request track list for ACDC, I have done a lot of work on this as I have made a ACDC Christmas song tracks for our Annual Christmas theme night for our group imagine playing Silver Bells instead of Hells Bells lol. I loaded the code yesterday and it is hilarious and should be a great time. I just want to make sure I have everything covered off and re-named in the code for the event.

#45 9 years ago

Ah yes would be for the LE, thanks!!!

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from oga83:

Why don't you just download the bookmarks ? (answer yes when Pinball Browser starts and asks you for this).

Okay will try when I get home, that does seem to do anything anytime as I have tried it for other machines... Thanks for the advise.

#49 9 years ago

Awesome this is exactly what I was looking for!!!!

1 week later
    #59 9 years ago
    Quoted from oga83:

After the bookmarks have been downloaded, click on the drop-down list : it should be filled with the sound requests names.

My dropdown list is blank for bookmarks after bookmarks have been download from internet... No sure what the issue would be there...

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from oga83:

Which game ? Maybe you're the first one and the database is empty for this one.

I doubt it, ACDC LE...

1 month later
    #64 9 years ago

I am going to be getting a Mustang LE this week, I have read through all of the posts on Mustang for Pinball browser but there is no one good source for all of the request numbers for Mustang LE. Does someone have a good request list they would be willing to share as it makes it much easier to edit the songs when you know the request numbers. Would be great to get it in this format.

Request # - Song - Time - Description
    Request 26 - Free Ride - Time 2:49.679 - Cruisn' Mode Song

#66 9 years ago

good to hear will look at the bookmarks when I am ready to recode... Thx for the info

1 week later
    #67 9 years ago

I have checked the bookmarks and do not see any entries in there for the 1.4 code for Mustang LE, can anyone confirm if there are indeed no bookmarks for this code. Hard to believe no one has actually bookmarked anything for this as the music is terrible in this title.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4life33.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-for-getting-sound-files-ready-for-pinball-browser?tu=pins4life33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.