Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 126 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Not-ACDC_Translite.jpg
    Compression_demo.jpg
    Dynamic_Range_Compressor.jpg
    Audacity3.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago
    Quoted from hollywood:

Thanks for this….
    When I import my new song to Pinball Browser…where does it go? What is it labelled as? How do I replace an existing song?
    Help would be appreciated!!
    Kyle

It's been a few months since I last used Pinball Browser, so I don't know if the newer versions look different, but on the sound tab, scroll down to find the sound request you want to replace. Click on the sound request to highlight it, and then click on import. Browse for your file, and it will be replaced. When it finishes importing, you can double click the sound request to play it. It should play your new file. Below are the sound request numbers for both the LE/Prem and Pro:

LE/Prem v1.22 (sorry, I don't have the duration times handy)
    #345 Battery
    #431 Creeping Death
    #502 Enter Sandman
    #574 Fade to Black
    #627 For Whom the Bell Tolls
    #665 Fuel
    #726 Master of Puppets
    #794 One
    #839 Sad But True
    #915 Seek and Destroy
    #994 End of the Line
    #1059 The Unforgiven

Pro v1.22 (if these are incorrect, I copied them from someone else who posted in another thread; I don't have a pro)
    343 Battery – 5:09
    429 Creeping Death – 6:34
    500 Enter Sandman – 5:30
    572 Fade to Black – 6:56
    625 For Whom the Bell Tolls – 5:09
    663 Fuel – 4:29
    724 Master of Puppets – 8:32
    792 One – 7:24
    843 Sad But True – 5:23
    913 Seek and Destroy – 6:50
    992 End of the Line – 7:51
    1057 The Unforgiven – 6:26

Hope that helps

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from hollywood:

My weak attempt at a contribution: (The only LE song that was wrong in the above post was Sad But True = #845)

Hmmm. I'll have to check why I put #839. What was in 839 instead of SBT?

BTW, what songs did you replace?

Also, when the next code drops, all those numbers will probably be wrong again, and we'll have to do it again very soon According to Borg, they may be adding a few more songs, as well.

In the match call outs, there are two that are basically the same ("That snake just puked!"). I replaced one of them with a recording of my daughter saying in a worried voice, "Mommy, what happened to Fluffy?" It's not the actual, creepy "Mommy, where's Fluffy" from the song "Breadfan," which only hardcore Metallica fans would get, but most people get it when the snake pukes and that call out comes up.

There are 10 (I think) call outs for the flipper buttons during attract mode. I replaced one of them with my daughter saying, "Now I lay me down to sleep," and the "Sandman" riff playing softly behind it.

#16 10 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Neat idea with the 'Fluffy" comment for a match, I may use the Breadfan original if I ever get a Metallica..

I tried the Breadfan original. It was too long for any of the match choices. It might work in a spot for a flipper button/attract mode. I didn't check that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sparky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-for-getting-sound-files-ready-for-pinball-browser?tu=Sparky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.