Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 68 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Lethal_Inc
  • Topic is favorited by 126 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    Not-ACDC_Translite.jpg
    Compression_demo.jpg
    Dynamic_Range_Compressor.jpg
    Audacity3.jpg
    There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

does the song need to be an mp3...thanks

#52 9 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

does the song need to be an mp3...thanks

If you have a license for Pinball Browser, you can import almost any type of file.
    Otherwise, you need to have a 24kHz-wav file.

#53 9 years ago

Im a sound newbie. Whats a license for pinball browser

#54 9 years ago

Played with this on Thanksgiving. Totally badass and very exciting to have new songs. I added Black Ice, Shoot To Thrill, and Are You Ready to ACDC and Harvester of Sorrow, The God That Failed, and Frayed Ends of Sanity to Metallica.

Still have a little distortion, but more troubleshooting should fix it.

#55 9 years ago

follow

#56 9 years ago

FYI,
    If anyone needs a replacement AC/DC jukebox plastic after changing out your songs, just let me know in a PM. My brother and I are doing them to order now so we don't have to wait for large batches anymore.
    Now back to your regular awesome pinball browser thread.

#57 9 years ago

If I change the songs in AC/DC, I guess all I need to do to put the original songs back is to re-load the latest version of the ROM from Stern's site and all the original music will be back there...?

#58 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinballslave:

If I change the songs in AC/DC, I guess all I need to do to put the original songs back is to re-load the latest version of the ROM from Stern's site and all the original music will be back there...?

Yes, it is that easy !

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from oga83:

After the bookmarks have been downloaded, click on the drop-down list : it should be filled with the sound requests names.

My dropdown list is blank for bookmarks after bookmarks have been download from internet... No sure what the issue would be there...

#60 9 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

My dropdown list is blank for bookmarks after bookmarks have been download from internet... No sure what the issue would be there...

Which game ? Maybe you're the first one and the database is empty for this one.

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from oga83:

Which game ? Maybe you're the first one and the database is empty for this one.

I doubt it, ACDC LE...

#62 9 years ago

I've just checked : someone has deleted all of them for v1.68

I have uploaded the ones that I had previously downloaded.
    Try to sync the bookmarks again (Sound tab, green "recycle" button).

3 weeks later
    #63 9 years ago

Bookmark.

2 weeks later
    #64 9 years ago

I am going to be getting a Mustang LE this week, I have read through all of the posts on Mustang for Pinball browser but there is no one good source for all of the request numbers for Mustang LE. Does someone have a good request list they would be willing to share as it makes it much easier to edit the songs when you know the request numbers. Would be great to get it in this format.

Request # - Song - Time - Description
    Request 26 - Free Ride - Time 2:49.679 - Cruisn' Mode Song

#65 9 years ago
    Quoted from pins4life33:

I am going to be getting a Mustang LE this week, I have read through all of the posts on Mustang for Pinball browser but there is no one good source for all of the request numbers for Mustang LE. Does someone have a good request list they would be willing to share as it makes it much easier to edit the songs when you know the request numbers. Would be great to get it in this format.
    Request # - Song - Time - Description
    Request 26 - Free Ride - Time 2:49.679 - Cruisn' Mode Song

If you're lucky, people have been bookmarking and syncing within the program.
    When you open the .bin and sync bookmarks online you will see the sound requests labeled.
    I have been doing this with Walking Dead.

Good luck, it's fun to replace audio!

#66 9 years ago

good to hear will look at the bookmarks when I am ready to recode... Thx for the info

1 week later
    #67 9 years ago

I have checked the bookmarks and do not see any entries in there for the 1.4 code for Mustang LE, can anyone confirm if there are indeed no bookmarks for this code. Hard to believe no one has actually bookmarked anything for this as the music is terrible in this title.

#68 9 years ago

Are there bookmarks for the songs in MET pro, newest code version? As soon as I get my NIB I'm definitely changing some songs.

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-for-getting-sound-files-ready-for-pinball-browser/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.