(Topic ID: 270923)

Tips & tricks for playing pinball with a broken extremity

By pream

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

9c9793682e71823b8775c4ebefeddbf7aec89ff4 (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

Havent been able to play due to lock down and now that places are slowly opening up, I conveniently broke my ankle 3 days ago. Following up with doctors and such in the coming weeks but I cannot wait to play much longer.

What are some of your recommendations or experiences playing with a broken bone(s)? Did your healing process change the way you now play? Whats the longest youve gone without playing?

Pic related, its how I currently feel.

9c9793682e71823b8775c4ebefeddbf7aec89ff4 (resized).jpg9c9793682e71823b8775c4ebefeddbf7aec89ff4 (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

Get a bar stool

#3 3 years ago

I guess your ankle has put you into self quarantine. Relax and stay safe!

#4 3 years ago

Playing standing on one foot is actually easy

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-amp-tricks-for-playing-pinball-with-a-broken-extremity and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.