Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Q-Dog
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I've done this on RGP but it's been awhile, thought I'd offer it here for those people that do a lot of fixing.

I just got in 10,000 TIP-102s, this time from ST Micro. Special price on Pinside is (100) TIP-102s for $37 shipped, each additional 100 is $32

PayPal is fine, but if sending as a normal payment, please add 3% (roughly $38.50 and $33.50). If you send as a "Personal Payment", the 3% isn't necessary and please include your address in the notes. Payment to [email protected]

Prices are for US only, overseas customer contact me if interested.

Free to the first few buyers are a handful of pistachio nuts that didn't open up and I got frustrated with them.

#8 10 years ago

Thanks guys. Pistachios are claimed.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Big_Bob:

Money sent, great buy and thanks!

Out the door Bob, thanks

#12 10 years ago

Last call on this, special ends at the end of the month, still got a few thousand to spare.

#16 10 years ago

Thanks all!

#19 10 years ago

All transistors have shipped, if you didn't get your tracking number via STAMPS.COM or PayPal, PM me please and I'll forward. Deal still good until midnight! If you only want (50) of them, cost is $20 (personal payment) or $21 as a regular PayPal payment, US only.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toddsvec.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tip-102-special-deal?tu=toddsvec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.