6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Q-Dog
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I've done this on RGP but it's been awhile, thought I'd offer it here for those people that do a lot of fixing.

I just got in 10,000 TIP-102s, this time from ST Micro. Special price on Pinside is (100) TIP-102s for $37 shipped, each additional 100 is $32

PayPal is fine, but if sending as a normal payment, please add 3% (roughly $38.50 and $33.50). If you send as a "Personal Payment", the 3% isn't necessary and please include your address in the notes. Payment to [email protected]

Prices are for US only, overseas customer contact me if interested.

Free to the first few buyers are a handful of pistachio nuts that didn't open up and I got frustrated with them.

#2 6 years ago

Todd is a good seller, and operates Big Daddy Enterprises, a pinball parts site.
    Buy with confidence.
    --
    Chris Hibler - CARGPB #31
    http://www.Team-EM.com
    http://webpages.charter.net/chibler/Pinball/index.htm
    http://www.PinWiki.com - The new place for pinball repair info

#3 6 years ago

Must have a Shasta to go with my pistachio nuts.

#4 6 years ago

Looks like I'll be picking up 100 TIP 102s!

#6 6 years ago

ST's are good stuff, and that's a fantastic price. It's always a good idea to buy from a reputable source like Todd. Too many counterfeit parts out there these days to trust places like e-bay for semiconductors.

If I didn't just buy 75lbs of lead-free solder, which emptied my bank account in the process, I'd probably be jumping all over this too.

-Hans

#7 6 years ago

Money sent, great buy and thanks!

#8 6 years ago

Thanks guys. Pistachios are claimed.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Big_Bob:

Money sent, great buy and thanks!

Out the door Bob, thanks

#10 6 years ago

@Todd:
    Put me in for 500, but could you before please calculate the shipping costs to germany, best would be the cheapest sgipping costs. In germany, we have so called maxi-letters, its pretty cheap and I often send pcbs (TZ-Clock-Board) this way, costs about 10,00 USD.

Thanks

- Ingo

#11 6 years ago

Money sent. cheers from Australia

#12 6 years ago

Last call on this, special ends at the end of the month, still got a few thousand to spare.

#13 6 years ago

Better price than when i get them from China. $ sent

#14 6 years ago

@Todd:
    Thanks for the easy processing, nice contact and very uncomplicated, to deal with you, though I am outside the US.

#15 6 years ago

One order of 100 sent. Thanks.

#16 6 years ago

Thanks all!

#17 6 years ago

I'm in. Sent.

#18 6 years ago

Buy with confidence .. great seller.

#19 6 years ago

All transistors have shipped, if you didn't get your tracking number via STAMPS.COM or PayPal, PM me please and I'll forward. Deal still good until midnight! If you only want (50) of them, cost is $20 (personal payment) or $21 as a regular PayPal payment, US only.

#20 6 years ago

I'm in for 50. Payment sent.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside