Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TunaSled
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4210.JPG
    Crystal Spinning.jpg
    preparing_left_ramp_switch_02.jpg
    preparing_left_outlane_switch_01.jpg
    timeshock 4.jpg
    timeshock 3.jpg
    timeshock 2.jpg
    timeshock.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mountaingamer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

Yep - can't wait for this to get released.... Wish I would have funded the kickstarter & gotten in on the testing.

4 months later
    #64 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Sweet! FPS is pretty bad on that ball, but that is because its apple. On a proper tablet like the microsoft surface pro I bet it would look great running at 60fps.

Whatever..... I might consider a Surface Pro 3 when they price drop them in 2 months due to poor sales. IMO way too expensive for a Win8 device @$799 entry and over $100 more for the keypad. Maybe I'm wrong and this is the next Ipad killer???

#66 9 years ago

Seriously??? Actually, Ipad is a tablet. You can get it with a sim, unlike the Surface, but it's definitely not a phone. My IPad Air runs apps fine & flies through apps - interesting you say it's slow. My Mac Pro runs Win7 faster than my work PC (ok - unfair comparison), but that's just specs. I believe the Surface lineup competes more with MacBooks than IPads, and hopefully Microsoft keeps making them - I just don't think they have any real traction.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mountaingamer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/timeshock-this-pinball-simulation-is-starting-to-look-awesome?tu=mountaingamer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.