Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 94 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by TunaSled
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4210.JPG
    Crystal Spinning.jpg
    preparing_left_ramp_switch_02.jpg
    preparing_left_outlane_switch_01.jpg
    timeshock 4.jpg
    timeshock 3.jpg
    timeshock 2.jpg
    timeshock.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hootowls.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 9 years ago
    Quoted from zero:

It has always been their dream to make this a real table. Since they have all of the designs in detail now, hopefully that would help it come true one day. With the boutique builders, maybe they could work something out with someone and actually have a small run of this produced. I would be a buyer, I have loved this game for a lot of years.
    I'm in as a tester as well, and this is looking so good already!

Funny you should mention that.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/proud-to-announce-2

1 month later
    #76 9 years ago

Cool! I've have to settle for playing on my computer though.

5 months later
    #80 9 years ago

The planned release sequence is iOS, Android, Windows/Mac then Linux. All the platforms are at some level of development.

#90 9 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Last email I have from them is Project update #35 on Jan 19th saying they had submitted to ios for approval.
    I have absolutely nothing after that.

Check your email for update #36 - released later on the same day Apple let the app go live.

#91 9 years ago

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/500643708/pro-pinball-timeshock-the-ultra-edition-0/posts/1119968

Update #36

Jan 28 2015

The iOS version is out now!

Thanks to you, our wonderful backers, the first version of Pro Pinball: Timeshock! - The ULTRA Edition is now available on the App Store!

You can download it for free here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-pinball/id938388838

Once downloaded, simply login using your Pro Pinball account to fully unlock all the content, including Glass Off Mode and the Operator's Menu.

If you have any problems, please email: [email protected], and we'll get things sorted out.

We do hope you like it, and if you do, please leave a nice review. Also, please send us your feedback. This is just the first release of many to come, so do let us know what you'd like to see added or tweaked in the future.

Finally, for those of you without an iOS device, rest assured we are working hard on the other versions and will post an update about those soon.

On behalf of the whole team, thanks again for your support!

Ade.

3 weeks later
    #92 9 years ago

Version 1.1.0 is out.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-pinball/id938388838

What's New in Version 1.1.0
    Fixed crash when running on iPod 5
    Added option to upgrade from the Standard version to the Deluxe version
    Added slide nudge sensitivity option
    Added option to display the dot matrix without the dots, to remove moire effect
    Added iPad iCade support
    Changed leaderboard screen buttons to show what they will do
    New users are now shown the T&Cs
    Create account now requires the email to be entered twice, to reduce mistypes
    Stopped the launch button being visible when there's nothing to launch
    Fixed pause button not responding sometimes
    Added restart game option to the pause menu
    Fixed crash that occurred when cancelling the play free or purchase dialog
    GI level is no longer reset when leaving the GI operator's menu test, to allow other tests to be run with the GI off
    Fixed problem with signing in with usernames containing non-ASCII characters
    Fixed the score showing the wrong value when the score limit is reached
    Fixed slowdown on iPad Mini 2 and iPad Mini 3
    Enabled HDR lights on iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iOS 7 or 8.1.3 and greater
    Improved text on lights legibility

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hootowls.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/timeshock-this-pinball-simulation-is-starting-to-look-awesome?tu=hootowls and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.