4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 46 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by strangetown
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

rjBwjXq.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Just received the email:

Thanks to you, our wonderful backers, the first version of Pro Pinball: Timeshock! - The ULTRA Edition is now available on the App Store!
    You can download it for free here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-pinball/id938388838
    Once downloaded, simply login using your Pro Pinball account to fully unlock all the content, including Glass Off Mode and the Operator's Menu.
    If you have any problems, please email: support@pro-pinball.com, and we'll get things sorted out.
    We do hope you like it, and if you do, please leave a nice review. Also, please send us your feedback. This is just the first release of many to come, so do let us know what you'd like to see added or tweaked in the future.
    Finally, for those of you without an iOS device, rest assured we are working hard on the other versions and will post an update about those soon.
    On behalf of the whole team, thanks again for your support!
    Ade.

#2 4 years ago

I just downloaded it this morning. Good stuff.

#3 4 years ago

Downloading now. The physics in the old Pro Pinball were pretty much the best available at the time.

Edit: Wow! Looks and plays really well. Mechanical sounds are better than TPA. Instant buy.

#4 4 years ago

Wow this is the closest to a real table I have seen on a tablet. Incredible. The physics are spot on too. Look at the lightshow in their promo video for the iPad:

#5 4 years ago

Plays even better than the original on PC imo. Highly recommended.

#6 4 years ago

Genius!! because now I am loving this game.

#7 4 years ago

When does it come out on Google Play?

#8 4 years ago

Loading now...

#9 4 years ago

The iOS version is nice but I really want it for my virtual cabinet.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from S37VEN:

When does it come out on Google Play?

They are doing that next. Almost all code is reusable so hopefully won't be long. I have the PC Alpha builds in my virtual cabinet and it is outstanding.

#11 4 years ago

Cool, look forward to this on 'droid. The recent TPA release of Starship Troopers with pretty much non-functional 3rd flipper button just reinforced my desire to not buy TPA games for my phone, but keep relegating them to the PS3 and Vita.

#12 4 years ago

How long does it take to download? It's still "waiting" on my ipad air and it's been 15 minutes.

#13 4 years ago

Currently using the free version on I-Pad because my account will not let me log in on Pro-Pinball. (Message Sent to them).
    Anyway it looks spectacular on the I-Pad and runs very smooth.
    Like a lot of people I am really waiting to get this puppy in my Virtual Cabinet. It is gonna Rock.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

How long does it take to download? It's still "waiting" on my ipad air and it's been 15 minutes.

It is very large. I have very fast high speed and it still took about 10 min.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

The iOS version is nice but I really want it for my virtual cabinet.

That's coming of course. Can't blame them for catering to what is the current largest market first.

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

I am almost at the hour mark on my I-Phone, still loading. I have a fast connection too.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Currently using the free version on I-Pad because my account will not let me log in on Pro-Pinball. (Message Sent to them).
    Anyway it looks spectacular on the I-Pad and runs very smooth.
    Like a lot of people I am really waiting to get this puppy in my Virtual Cabinet. It is gonna Rock.

I used my Pro Pinball forum username and password, rather than the email and it worked. Agree the full cab support will be incredible

#18 4 years ago

Took me about 5 minutes last nite on a bone stock iPad...

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from zippydapinhead:

I am almost at the hour mark on my I-Phone, still loading. I have a fast connection too.

my ipad shut off, never got past the "waiting" status. I've never had anything take more than 2-3 minutes to load on it. hmm...........

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Billy16:

Took me about 5 minutes last nite on a bone stock iPad...

thanks, will try during the dark side of the moon.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

my ipad shut off, never got past the "waiting" status.

Mine finished about 10 seconds after my last post. Nice player!

#22 4 years ago

Fun!! I have it on my MAME cabinet so I have played this before but it's nice to have it portable now for my iPad air. Anybody purchase the DELUXE version and think it's worth it?? Im thinking about just the standard game myself.....still deciding though.

#23 4 years ago

The deluxe is definitely worth it for the lighting controls alone.

IPad with lights down:
    http://i.imgur.com/rjBwjXq.jpg

Plus by supporting these guys they might be able to produce more tables. It won't take as long as the first tables as all the devs tools, technologies are in place.

#24 4 years ago

Pretty sweet. Nice physics.

#25 4 years ago

I forgot how insanely deep this game is. I had a 900mil game, got one time crystal locked, time shifted 2 times, completed a couple continents, collected almost all awards and completed the 5 quickshots, and still had much more to do. I don't know exactly how it all the continents and eras work but I do know there was much more to do before the end.

Still very interested in the real life version of this.

#26 4 years ago

It is pretty awesome indeed. I can only imagine how cool it is on a high end virtual pin.

#27 4 years ago

On my iPad Air it still shows waiting. Not hooked up to wifi but regular cell signal. Got full bars and lte but hasn't done anything since 8 pm yesterday. Any problems with loading it?

#28 4 years ago

I downloaded the Free /test version on my IPAD air in about 3-4 minutes last evening. Plays fine.

#29 4 years ago

Anyone know what the status is of production of the Full size game? This game caught my eye from the beginning..

#30 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chet:

Anyone know what the status is of production of the Full size game? This game caught my eye from the beginning..

I haven't really heard anything new about it since their seminar at expo.

#31 4 years ago

I found they have a facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/silvercastlepinball

#32 4 years ago

Just a quick chime in from the Silver Castle Pinball team. Rest assured a lot of work is being done behind the scenes, although I must admit we haven't been sharing enough with you lately.

Follow us at https://facebook.com/silvercastlepinball. We should have some exciting stuff to show in Feb.

Below a video of the whitewood as it was in Nov 2014
    http://vimeo.com/110674195

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from jurgenvandulst:

Just a quick chime in from the Silver Castle Pinball team. Rest assured a lot of work is being done behind the scenes, although I must admit we haven't been sharing enough with you lately.
    Follow us at https://facebook.com/silvercastlepinball. We should have some exciting stuff to show in Feb.
    Below a video of the whitewood as it was in Nov 2014
    » Vimeo video

Can't wait for more info. Would love to see a flipping whitewood, especially for the top flipper shot to the rushmore ramp. That shot was tough for me in the original game, but I feel it's been made easier on iOS. Would be very curious to see the shot difficulty IRL...

Also, I'm holding my breath for the Canadian dollar exchange rate to get out of the toilet...

#34 4 years ago

Best

Pinball simulation

Ever.

If you own an iPad this is a must buy for 3 bucks for the std version. Should probably buy the deluxe version.

Best looking graphics, best physics and it plays like a lost Classic Williams from the 90s

This was kickstarter at its finest. Nice work by the pro pinball team.

#35 4 years ago
    Quoted from strangetown:

The deluxe is definitely worth it for the lighting controls alone.
    IPad with lights down:
    http://i.imgur.com/rjBwjXq.jpg
    Plus by supporting these guys they might be able to produce more tables. It won't take as long as the first tables as all the devs tools, technologies are in place.

I was able to change the ambient lighting even in the free version....so that's not a deluxe feature. It comes standard.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

I was able to change the ambient lighting even in the free version....so that's not a deluxe feature. It comes standard.

Ah sorry about that. I had the full version as supported the Kickstarter so misread spmething. Deluxe definitely gives you operators menu with Burn-in, etc. Plus glass off mode.

#37 4 years ago

I know this developer worked on this game for almost two years, maybe longer. The hard work and dedication for this app has definitely paid off. Probably the most realistic pinball that I have played yet on iOS. Physics and graphics are stunning.

Also looking forward to the real game.

#38 4 years ago

I think they should add a bent plastic or DMD glareguard to the simulation.

#39 4 years ago

And the ability to use landscape view. Also a detailed rules explanation like pinball arcade does would be great too.

#40 4 years ago

Anyone know if the deluxe version is what kickstarter backers get?

#41 4 years ago

I would like to know as well. I don't seem to have the option for moving the ball around freely like was advertised.

#42 4 years ago

You can move the ball around by taking the glass off which is part of deluxe. Kickstarters get this once you login with your Pro Pinball forum login.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from neurokinetik:

That is very funny.
    We work so hard to get rid of any glare on a real pinball, and here they are putting it in on purpose.
    Gotta laugh.
    But other then that this thing is fantastic and I can't wait to get it in my Virtual Cabinet.

#44 4 years ago
    Quoted from neurokinetik:

Looking forward to the DLC. Maybe $1 for a bent plastic, $300 for PDI glass.

#45 4 years ago

With regards to the DMD reflection, in the PC Alpha build 2 they have several lighting sliders including one to adjust the DMD reflection. If anyone wants it in the iOs version then maybe it is worth posting a request on the Pro Pinball forum. Maybe it could be a deluxe feature.

1 week later
    #46 4 years ago

Bump. Such a great sim with incredible lighting. I recommend anyone with an iPad or iPhone to try this. Photorealistic graphics - every frame is prerendered.

rjBwjXq.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 14.95
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    € 27.00
    Cabinet - Other
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    $ 7,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 89.99
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    $ 89.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Pinball Pro
    $ 128.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 2.50
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 248.85
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 14.99
    Electronics
    PinballElectronics.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside