3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Bax1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

So time warp started to do resets on me last week. Thought it might be the power switch since it was flaky but now it’s turning off and on quickly. Hit start on the game and just resets. Checked voltage and I’m getting 61vdc at the switch both terminals. Seems low? I have done the 40 pin connectors, rom sockets, and male connectors. Also replaced the power switch today.

#2 3 years ago

Morning bump

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Might be a few things. Was the power plug replaced? I've seen the screws back off and have a loose connection. Check the connectors between the head and the cabinet. Pull off the power supply board and check for cold solder joints and fuse clips that have lost their "spring". I've also run into reset issues caused by failing IC sockets.

Thank you very much for the tips. I will probably dive into that tomorrow. I probably should change the power cord plug. Still has old original on it

4 weeks later
#6 3 years ago

Finally got some time today to mess with this. Replaced power plug. Ground fell out some how. Then game would reset with any coil firing. Pulled power supply, reflowed all connectors, and no more resetting. I also replaced power switch due to original getting janky

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

750 (Firm)
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/time-warp-turning-off-and-on-very-quick?tu=bax1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.