(Topic ID: 161819)

Time Warp - powers on but does not boot (Help)

By boostedskex

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by pinstyle
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image3_(resized).JPG
image2_(resized).JPG
image1_(1)_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boostedskex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I just purchased a TimeWarp. I bought it knowing of only its visual condition. It didnt have keys so I wasnt sure what I was in for. When you turn the game on the gi lights come on with a slight hum sound but thats it. Now that i have it opened up, I took a few pictures, Yikes!

What should my first step be? Should I just sent the board out to have it fixed, can it be fixed or new replacement?

Thanks for any help!

image1_(1)_(resized).JPGimage1_(1)_(resized).JPG
image2_(resized).JPGimage2_(resized).JPG
image3_(resized).JPGimage3_(resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

I will get a better picture of that area later today. Yea, ive looked at Vids guide and will see what i can do on the list and then have an experienced person tackle the rest.

#7 7 years ago

I found a coil under the playfield that was "locked" in place and the coil wrapper is burnt black. Am i making a good assumption that the locked/fried coil caused the board to burn?

#9 7 years ago

Has anyone used the MPU + CPU combo board? It is expensive but, might be the best bet since both boards look rough to me.

1 week later
#13 7 years ago

thanks for the help guys. I am going to purchase the combo board and ticker with this game when it comes in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boostedskex.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/time-warp-powers-on-but-does-not-boot-help?tu=boostedskex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.