Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by foxykool
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

hi everyone .. fantastic site have done lots of reading.. anyway just picked up new time warp and had to replace 5101 chip because game wouldnt load also battieries were leaking so replaced that also and moved it else where, now game goes into play mode but cant load credits ? my 1st game so not sure , some thing in door? thanks in advance

#2 6 years ago

What have you tried doing to load credits? Should just drop a coin through. You can also go into the adjustments (see the manual for a list) and set 'maximum credits' to 0 to put it on free play.

#3 6 years ago

the person who owned it b4 put in a button to bypass coin and when i push either load button or start game button i get nothing ..ran all diagnostics threw master command and all is good ..sorry newbie.. but doing lots of research..

#4 6 years ago

Open coin door, there are 3 buttons. Push middle button down, hit advance button once. Push middle button again to up, hit advance button until 18 is showing on display. Player 1 display should say something like 30. Push middle button again so it's down, hit the start button until number is 00. Hit middle button again so it's up. Push advance button repeatedly until it displays blank, release advance button, you should now be in attract mode. Now game is in free play mode.

#5 6 years ago

No wires broken off on the trough switches?

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Open coin door, there are 3 buttons. Push middle button down, hit advance button once. Push middle button again to up, hit advance button until 18 is showing on display. Player 1 display should say something like 30. Push middle button again so it's down, hit the start button until number is 00. Hit middle button again so it's up. Push advance button repeatedly until it displays blank, release advance button, you should now be in attract mode. Now game is in free play mode.

Time Warp is system 4. You're right about the settings, except to get back to game mode you have to power off the game to exit test mode. If you're in audits / settings mode (04) you just continually scan thru the settings and audits when you push the advance button. Exiting by stepping thru the settings / options didn't come until Black Knight (system 7).

#7 6 years ago

so after playing around i set to 20 credits which shows up but when i push button to load game nothing happens ..wires are good in trough..

#8 6 years ago

Is it starting a game and the ball isn't kicking out or is it doing nothing when you push the start button

#9 6 years ago

Does the display show credits? If it says 0 then the start button won't do anything. Set the adjustment to 0, not 20, and then you won't need to add credits before sitting start

#10 6 years ago

doing nothing when push start button targets wont go up and ran test for switches and ball trough wont eject also .. mabey bad switch in matrix?

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from foxykool:

doing nothing when push start button targets wont go up and ran test for switches and ball trough wont eject also .. mabey bad switch in matrix?

Quoted from zacaj:

Does the display show credits?

#12 6 years ago

no.. i set it for 20 then reset it.. sorry new at this game..person who had it b4 me just added a credit button to bypass coin..

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Does the display show credits? If it says 0 then the start button won't do anything. Set the adjustment to 0, not 20, and then you won't need to add credits before sitting start

I believe he meant he put 20 credits on the game. Setting function 18 to 20 does not put credits on the machine, it just limits the maximum credits to 20.
Setting maximum credits to "00" sets the machine to free-play. There doesn't have to be any credits to start a game this way.

#14 6 years ago

soooooo...just a follow up .i reseated 40 pin interconnect and replaced burnt fuse as person b4 me put in a 0.5 amp when it was suppose to be a 2.5.....doh... but she works .. only issue now is left center bumper not working.. thanks for help people..cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/time-warp-not-loading-games and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.