• Latest reply 8 years ago by Brypten
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0121161905-1_(resized).jpg
#1 8 years ago

So I just picked up a Time Warp. I got it almost all running but I have no controlled lights working on the playfield.

I put the motherboard and driver in my stellar wars and the playfield lights work so it is not the driver board. All fuses are good and I have approximately 18 volts on the power supply. Verified bulbs are mostly good. Any ideas?

#2 8 years ago

The controlled lights are working on the head but not the playfield. They share the same rows and columns, this one is strange.

#3 8 years ago

inline square plug dangling?

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from barakandl:

inline square plug dangling?

I believe that everything is plugged in. All the solenoids, switches and GI lights work on the playfield, just no controlled lights. It has to be something simple that I am missing.

#5 8 years ago

Ok so after closer inspection the driver board connectors looked awful. I just repinned connector 2j5 on the driver board and I got the controlled lights working again. I will need to repinned the rest of the connectors, should totally fix it.

#6 8 years ago

This was one of the connectors I pulled out. Yikes.

0121161905-1_(resized).jpg0121161905-1_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Electronics
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 11.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/time-warp-no-controlled-playfield-lights and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.