Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

totinos_pepperoni_party_pizza_01.jpg
    IMG_1852.png
    cutoffffffffffffffffffff.gif
    chuck_down.gif
    WHEN_I_TURN_DOWN.gif
    image.jpg
    lol.gif
    T2-says-DOWN.gif
    cool-story-brto.gif
    uncle-sam.jpg
    dv1.gif
    maxresdefault.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

No boobie pictures

Why not?

#6 8 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

I cannot see a need for this

So in the future, we should all just agree to disagree?

Everybody please thumbs-up this post so I know you all agree with me and I feel better about myself and then get an over-inflated image of self-worth.

Or something.

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Thumbs down on no boobie pictures.

Thanks, buddy!

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I also think you should be able to down vote yourself. So you can tell people you are aware you are being an asshole. lol

Solid point. We actually need to have three options: Upvote. Downvote. Asshole.

Imagine how popular I'd be then!

#25 8 years ago

I almost never downvote because everybody's entitled to their own opinion...even when it's wrong.

I only downvote when somebody's acting like a total douchebag or just to bust balls, as I did on the OP. I mean...if you're going to post a thread about abolishing downvotes, you gotta expect a ton of downvotes just to tweak you.

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from kaneda:

I think I'm living proof that downvotes help you change your behavior. As much as trolling can be fun at times, it gets old real fast knowing your pissing people off or really unpopular. Kaneda says keep em!

So you finally admit you were just trolling. And here all along, we thought you were just stupid.

#29 8 years ago

O-din...it's very difficult to find the posts for me to upvote without the dog.

Just sayin'.

#33 8 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Every now and then I like to use an Avatar that is pinball related...

Dude...I really don't think I need to tell you: What activity do dogs who chomp cigars love above all else?

Pinball.

(Drops mic.)

#44 8 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Gay guys and 20% of women don't like them.

Ohhhh...they meant ACTUAL boobs . Yeah...I'm okay without those. I can just look in the mirror.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Austria.
    LTG : )™

He knows. That's why it's so funny.

#61 8 years ago

SPECIAL OFFER: Anybody who downvotes the OP gets an automatic Beelzeboob upvote. This offer won't last forever, so quit yer' dickin' and start clickin'!

#65 8 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

SPECIAL OFFER: Anybody who downvotes the OP gets an automatic Beelzeboob upvote. This offer won't last forever, so quit yer' dickin' and start clickin'!

Okay...a couple people didn't understand this. I'll say it slowly: Downvote. The. OP.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Did I do it right? Where's my up vote?

But you down voted me. So you really shouldn't get shit because you're mean.

#81 8 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I gotta say this is a entertaining thread.
    And O-din, I'm sorry but that dog with the cigar was the coolest Avatar... evah!

I tried to tell you, Odie!!! It's your trademark, brother!

Quoted from vanilla:

Seems to me that a lot of the conversation about this is in the irreconcilable perceptions of what the upvoting and downvoting means.
    1) some people says it's a comment about the message
    2) some people says it's a comment about the messenger

I can unequivocally tell you that when RobT and Rarehero downvote me they're saying rather clearly: "We think you're a douchebag."

And you know what? They may be on to something.

#91 8 years ago
    Quoted from Buzz:

What about the boobies??? Boobs and pinball could unite us all.

God knows I've been trying.

#93 8 years ago
    Quoted from The_Gorilla:

I hate to burst you bubble, boob (or is it boob, bubble?) but as far assholes go, you're way too nice. You need to up (down?) your game!

Shit.

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from eggbert52:

How about a new rule. We ban members based upon the number of thumbs downs they receive.

Well, then the OP got me started by downvoting my fecal sentiment above. I don't know how you downvote poop. At my age, every time I successfully drop some friends off at the lake, it's strictly two thumbs up from me.

#98 8 years ago
    Quoted from NightTrain:

The real world consists of thumbs ups and thumbs downs, wins and losses, and winners and losers. Deal with it.

Well, I got that last part covered.

#112 8 years ago
    Quoted from KoolFingers:

I find this hilarious since you used it to down vote Boob.
    IMG_1852.PNG

It really hurt my feelings, too.

Now I see what the OP was talking about.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/time-to-remove-down-votes?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.