Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Geocab
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Please can someone confirm we can disable the bell sound/chimes on Time Machine like in this video current time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y0nDufCWeDA#t=119

I'm thinking getting one but that continuous bell sound is scaring me...

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Pretty sure there's an option for that in the software for "Normal" "soft" or "off....but honestly....it's one of the main points of the game, to get to multiball for the chimes... I wouldn't buy it personally if you're just going to disable it. You're taking the most unique feature of the game and turning it off.

#3 9 years ago

Well, just watching the video annoyed me... I'm sure when you get to play and trigger the MBall it's great but I guess it gets old after some time. Especially when people around try to watch TV or something...

Otherwise looks like a great game. right?

#4 9 years ago

You could remove it, gasp, and add a cowbell and list it as a mod for whoa Nellie big juicy melons?

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Plumonium:

Well, just watching the video annoyed me... I'm sure when you get to play and trigger the MBall it's great but I guess it gets old after some time. Especially when people around try to watch TV or something...
Otherwise looks like a great game. right?

I like it for what it is, sure. It's about as deep as a wading pool, but all three of the ramp shots are pretty satisfying, and at least on the one I owned, shooting the whirlpool ramp three times in a row was not easy. I'd like to have it back, but the owner won't sell it back to me, lol.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from z28dan:

You could remove it, gasp, and add a cowbell and list it as a mod for whoa Nellie big juicy melons?

Now you are talking

#7 9 years ago

There is a solenoid in there that "clacks" to simulate the score reels, I think. I hated that one, so I disconnected it. The chime unit, though, is actually really cool.

#8 9 years ago

I always felt that added another level to the game as you go back in the 50's

options

get a horn like on Jungle Lord or a Taxi Bell assembly

That will make ya jump

#9 9 years ago

"More pinball....shot again"

I love the presentation in this game, especially the chimes. Doesnt seem too deep, but I enjoy playing it and the cheesy music is catchy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/time-machine-bellchime-annoying and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.