(Topic ID: 258034)

Time for a CHEAP TRICK pinball? HBD Rick.

By Three60in

3 months ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by KozMckPinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG952019122295151554473 (resized).jpg
image000000 (resized).jpg

#1 3 months ago

At Rick Neilsens birthday party today. I happend to get a picture of him at my pinballs! I opperate 4 games there at Louies Taphouse (Roscoe Illinois). Ricks a pinball fan.

Maybe now is the time for a Cheap Trick Pinball? Checker cabinet, guitars, budakon. Could be pretty cool.

In anycase il be hanging these picks on my wall.
image000000 (resized).jpgIMG952019122295151554473 (resized).jpg

#2 3 months ago

Did you play against him? How good is he?

#3 3 months ago

Cool pic
Glad he loves pinball
Absolutely not a good theme for pinball

#4 3 months ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Cool pic
Glad he loves pinball
Absolutely not a good theme for pinball

What if we are told there will only be 750 made? And we need to join a fan club to have any chance at all to grab one? I'd sell my spot for a couple grand!

#5 3 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

What if we are told there will only be 750 made? And we need to join a fan club to have any chance at all to grab one? I'd sell my spot for a couple grand!

Do I need to make a video explaining why I am worthy?

#6 3 months ago

Maybe its not a wide market game but could they sell 750?? Prob. Would i buy one? Id have too and love to.

Did not play him. his son was playing and the whole fam was there. Didnt wanna intrude by pulling him away from the main show.

#7 3 months ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Then you would have someone put a 1000 deposit down and sell it 48 hours later for 2500!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition

#8 3 months ago

A modern Stern game probably weighs as much as his 5 neck guitar, so maybe he can help you move games if he's not on the road.

#9 3 months ago

I Surrender!

#10 3 months ago

Cool pic but I don't think it would be a popular theme.

#11 3 months ago

All you need is a couple dedicated fans that can code and the Multimorphic P3-ROC. If you use one of their existing playfields you won’t even have to design mechs.

That’s an ideal platform for those themes that won’t sell many hundreds of units.

#12 3 months ago

Just retheme a metallica. Il buy that.

#13 3 months ago

I love Cheap Trick. One of the hardest working rock bands that have been together for over 40 years. Best thing is that they are really cool dudes.

#14 3 months ago

Have a backbox that throws guitar picks at you while you are playing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 87.00
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
6,999 (OBO)

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside