New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 262146)

Time Fantasy owners: any interest in custom aprons?

By goingincirclez

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by goingincirclez
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TF_LAX_ApronStandard. (resized).jpg
TF_LAX_ApronCurved. (resized).jpg
20200214_165352 (resized).jpg

#1 8 months ago

I made a custom apron for my UV Time Fantasy project... I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I obviously retained the spirit of the original artwork, but enhanced it by removing the separate rule cards and adding information most collectors are interested in. I also found a really great color match for the blue, so it looks great when installed!

20200214_165352 (resized).jpg

It occurs to me that maybe folks might like this for their own Time Fantasy games? I would have to remove the references to "Ultraviolet", as well as the purple outlines (which tie in to the UV theme). Maybe make the "Time Fantasy" lettering over the snail back to black like it was originally? Also guess my "GIC Pinball" tag would have to go too... but all are easily modified.

So my question is, is there interest, and at what price point? For my own purposes I had it printed on heavy gloss photo stock and simply tacked it to the original apron with poster-tack (silly-putty like stuff). I know some folks prefer magnetic aprons but I'm not sure where/how to get those printed and at what additional cost...?

The original graphic is below at low resolution. At full printed 1200dpi, it's all crisp vectors and nice and clear and sharp

TF_LAX_ApronCurved. (resized).jpg

Anyway, let me know if you are interested and maybe I can get a batch printed.

#2 8 months ago

I’m a buyer. Depending on price I’ll take 2

#3 8 months ago

Based on what it cost for mine, I might be able to do around $10 ea as they are, plus shipping. Obviously multiples should be able to ship at once for the same price. I'd have to determine the best way to ship them (Rolled? Flat? Precut?) though.

#4 8 months ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

Based on what it cost for mine, I might be able to do around $10 ea as they are, plus shipping. Obviously multiples should be able to ship at once for the same price. I'd have to determine the best way to ship them (Rolled? Flat? Precut?) though.

Flat I reckon. At that price I’d do 2

#5 8 months ago

Sweet! I'll do some research on flatpack postal rates, and work on tweaking the design.

#6 8 months ago

Here's a quick modification. I removed the purple trim and UV references. My design credit will not be visible under the lockbar. Low-res sample is 12in wide.

TF_LAX_ApronStandard. (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 17.00
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Other
Siegecraft Electronics
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Various Novelties
GC Pinball
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 150.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
DevilsMuse Arcade
$ 28.95
$ 11.00
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
£ 50.00
$ 7,399.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 199.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 6,750.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside