Topic Stats

• 76 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Wolfmarsh
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CAM01371.jpg
tilt.jpg
image.jpeg
chong.jpg
hot-tub-time-machine-original.jpg
image.jpeg

There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

Very weird experience...I had a LOT of beers tonight, then played my favorite pins, IM and Fathom. Everything seemed very sped up, including the audio...voices sounded totally wrong! Has this ever happened to you? It really freaked me out.

#3 4 years ago

Sorry, move to OT. Skull compression too...ow.

#4 4 years ago

Best thread ever...favorited.

#5 4 years ago

Come talk to me when 6 hours disappear....

#6 4 years ago

PBR will make you time travel.. Proven fact

#7 4 years ago

A buddy of mine calls jagermeister "the green time machine", because when you drink it you wake up in the future.

#8 4 years ago

#9 4 years ago

Did you drink the beer in the red cups?

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Very weird experience...I had a LOT of beers tonight, then played my favorite pins, IM and Fathom. Everything seemed very sped up, including the audio...voices sounded totally wrong! Has this ever happened to you? It really freaked me out.

That means time for bed....

#11 4 years ago

Opto problem, check solder points, possibly replace.

#12 4 years ago

can everyone stop talking so loud in here!!!

#13 4 years ago

Time dilation?

I've never heard voices speed up but I've found myself in what I can best describe as "matrix time". A period where I am faster than my surroundings. For real, it's verifiable by others when there's darts, foosball, pinball & arcade games being played. I swear the inserts flash slower & I can predict the trajectory of the silverball hahaha. The machines keep score so it's not just my imagination

I'm not talking about blacking out, losing half the night & wondering how pizza boxes ended up the basement. That's easy to do.

Matrix time is very difficult to recreate. It requires a cocktail of various chemicals in certain ratios at various times & the trough is always easier to find than the peak

It only happens 1/250 times if I had to guess.

Also... it helps if you were an idiot back in your 20's

#14 4 years ago

Just do a big Texas-sized line SF. That should slow things down.

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I can't decided if this is a clever fake or not. Real drunk postings have misspelled words, caPiToL leTTers, exclamation points!!!!!, pictures of bOObs or a belief of invisibility to moderators.
Happy Hour postings usually have comments such as "I love you man" or "I took a picture of Kevin Kulek's backside"

And in my case, the following morning everything has been deleted and replaced with the single word "edit" or a credit dot (.) - (Then I get drunk again and pretend it never happened)

Whatever the case, in the future I suggest vodka and practice, practice, practice.

PS: Sorry about the naked PM's, Blondetall.

#16 4 years ago

"edit" .

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

belief of invisibility to moderators.

Hahaha.

#18 4 years ago

Don't feel too bad SF,...I finally put the GC score on my Mustang last night, then misspelled my own name.

#19 4 years ago

Time travelling usually only happens to me when greenery is involved.

#20 4 years ago

I have experienced "the matrix" before but for me "the matrix" is the 1/250 time that hitting on girls while drunk is effective. Haha

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I can't decided if this is a clever fake or not. Real drunk postings have misspelled words, caPiToL leTTers, exclamation points!!!!!, pictures of bOObs or a belief of invisibility to moderators.

The iPad fixes all of that for me. I can tell how drunk I am by how many words get auto-corrected. I think it was most of them last night. And it was all Dale' Pale Ale - maybe hops have some psychotropic effects.

#22 4 years ago

I'm an expert in these matters and, um, I'd see a neurologist.

#23 4 years ago

On second thought, you may just be experiencing pre CSI selling trauma.

#24 4 years ago

Only one explanation.
LIONMAN!

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

A buddy of mine calls jagermeister "the green Time Machine", because when you drink it you wake up in the future.

I knew a guy who referred to his Soma prescription as "tomorrow pills" because he said, "As soon as I take one... *POOF* it's tomorrow!"

Most of my best scores were achieved on microdoses of LSD but YMMV. Alcohol definitely does not make me play better.

#26 4 years ago

luckily I just drunk hiaku'd last night

they were still funny to me this morning so no edits needed.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinku#post-2720065

#27 4 years ago

A buddy of mine calls jagermeister "the green Time Machine", because when you drink it you wake up in the future.

Ha....me and the wife call it.."Blackout in a bottle"....dangerous stuff...but good as hell....!!!................Joey

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Oh wow! I've done that man!

chong.jpg

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looks like they all relieved themselves in there.

#30 4 years ago

Are you sure you weren't drinking Four Loco?

image.jpeg

#31 4 years ago

Hahaha hahahaha.

Same thing happens to me after too much UV blue and lemonade.

#32 4 years ago

So, you were not playing a Twilight Zone?

#33 4 years ago

Time distortion... beer no, LSD yes.

#34 4 years ago

It's amazing how the alcohol content is average, but has serious " knockout power" ....what's the story that I've heard?..the " original" mix isn't sold in the states anymore? Is this true? Can the " original" still being made, and obtained in Europe, Caribbean,etc.?....

Absolutely my favorite " forget the day" choice....

#35 4 years ago

I'm happy to report that the games (and my brain) are back to normal today. Amy doesn't freak me out now.

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I'm happy to report that the games (and my brain) are back to normal today. Amy doesn't freak me out now.

Hope you are referring to Congo, and your wife's name isn't Amy

#37 4 years ago

Sounds like programming. You start doing and, and next thing you know it's 7 hours in the future.

"Whoah"

#38 4 years ago

Did some slip a ruffie into your beer? Nice friends??

#39 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just do a big Texas-sized line SF. That should slow things down.

For the record, I thoroughly enjoy my green and beer, but that's it for me. With a crackhead/junkie brother and too many dead friends, I can't stand coke, pills, or any of that rookie shit.
Not gonna pass up a good joke though !

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Let me know when you find one!

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Let me know when you find one!

Made my morning you asshat !
Lulzzz !

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

For the record, I thoroughly enjoy my green and beer, but that's it for me. With a crackhead/junkie brother and too many dead friends, I can't stand coke, pills, or any of that rookie shit.

My neighbors son just cleaned her house out while she was at work...pill heads are the worst...!!!............Joey

#44 4 years ago

No drugs for me; I only get hopped up on hops. I won't even drink liquor for the most part.

#45 4 years ago

This stuff will make you Tilt...

tilt.jpg

#46 4 years ago

Theory of relativity and time dilation for sure, as brain functions slow down as a function of beer consumed external events as measured by the drunkard in case are observed to be faster. Or it could just be those 'special hops'.
Regardless, this is perceived by many to be the nirvana of beer drinking so you should be happy and proud to have experienced it (most will never remember it happening)

#47 4 years ago

Just spent a week on Captiva Island, been kush-less. Getting ready to remedy that......then put up my best score ever on I500.
CAM01371.jpg
Could this be a sign ??!!
Nope.

#48 4 years ago

Everything going OK tonight John? I mean the speed of things is normal. Right? But what if it is not?

#49 4 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Everything going OK tonight John? I mean the speed of things is normal. Right? But what if it is not?

Watched "Pixels" in the home theater with the family tonight. I really wanted to play DK and Galaga on the multicade after, but I counted my empties and decided it wouldn't be prudent.

#50 4 years ago

That's Prudence.
As in Dear.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
There are 76 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside